Morning temps from your yard/area

onpoint

Good Morning from Northern Minnesota.

-28 this morning without windchill

-34 at International Falls

-33 at Crane Lake

Skinny dipping weather...LOL

actual temp, -35 at 8:45

Weather service says -9 but I was out road hunting in the Jeep last night and it read -15. Anything below -20 and stuff starts breaking.

You mean like the u-bolts on the hay spike just before dark last night?

Bang! one broke. Tried to drag it in..Bang! the last one broke. Had to use a big jack strap and strap it to the main hay spike frame on the three point but at least the cattle and horses have feed.

23 below when I finaly crawled out of bed, wind chill is only 36 below, cause there is no wind realy.:thumbsup: Time to see if the car starts. Dogs were playing hot patata with the ground out side when I let them out.
Good news is we are in for a big warming trend tonight, it is going to warm up to 14 below. Calling for a high of 0, I might break out the lawn chairs.
:cheers:

33 this morning and for the next couple of days.
We'll get to about 27 Tues night, which is about as low as we get in South Louisiana.:p

Nothing starts here. It's in the -40s windchill.

I have to get something running. I have to get to town for insulin for my dad.

Onpoint

I'm not sure how cold it got here but last night I boiled some water to make ice tea. After adding the tea bag I put the cup on the window sill outside to cool. After 10 minutes I retrieved the cup of tea and found it frozen solid. It was so cold and it froze so fast that the ice was still warm. It was that cold!

The Official low was minus 30 degrees F in Sioux Falls, SD at 5:41AM this morning, breaking the old record for the date by 10 degrees. It's still 8 below by mid afternoon.

While I like hunting pheasants in winter, this is too cold even for me. Maybe if I was 40 years younger, I'd be out there.

Take a warm/hot glass of water and throw it outside. At these temps the water immediately crystallizes and turns to powder.

Back