Lost a Hunting Buddy Today

Dakotazeb

One of my friends and huntings buddys passed away today. His wife woke up this morning and found him. He was 57. He had a heart attack a few years ago and was a heavy smoker. Just couldn't give up those damn cancer sticks. Let this be a lesson to any of you still sucking on those things. It's not a matter of if they will get you but when! And in my buddy's case it was too soon.

He and I shot many a pheasant together and went on numerous elks hunts in Colorado. I'm sure his black Lab is feeling the loss today also. Please keep Curt and his family in your prayers.

My Deepest Condolences George, My prayers will go to his family and you........Bob

Godspeed to the family. I'm sorry for your loss of a friend.

Sorry

One of my friends and huntings buddys passed away today. His wife woke up this morning and found him. He was 57. He had a heart attack a few years ago and was a heavy smoker. Just couldn't give up those damn cancer sticks. Let this be a lesson to any of you still sucking on those things. It's not a matter of if they will get you but when! And in my buddy's case it was too soon.

He and I shot many a pheasant together and went on numerous elks hunts in Colorado. I'm sure his black Lab is feeling the loss today also. Please keep Curt and his family in your prayers.

Sorry about your friend who went into the fields with you. Thanks for reminding us that hunting is healthy and hunters should stay healthy for a lifetime of hunting and the good things it brings to our lives and those around us.

Last edited:
Sorry for your, Curt's wife's, the dog's & no doubt many other people's loss of a good friend...Will do, sayin a prayer right now...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I have shared many incredible memories with my two main buds over the last few years and I hope that they cherish them as much as I have begun to as well.

Hunting and killing birds is one thing but watching the sun go down over flax colored fields while listening to the roosters cackle with great friends is absolutely priceless.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

Sorry for you loss. Our prayers to you and the family.:(

Rod

Sorry to hear about your friend.

George,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Prayers to you and all of Curt's family and friends.

Dewey

Back