Live Pheasant Photos

IMG_6475_zpslrzp2tai.jpg
kaseyyb5_zpsls4mmc1d.jpg

Hettmoe?

You have taken some magnificent pictures. I was messing around with the primitive photo-editor on my computer and tried some effects from it on one of your images. I really like the way it turned out.

Hope it pleases. I think it would make a great letterhead image for you.

:D

:coolpics:

:thumbsup:

What effect/edit did you use?

Do you think it could improve this photo?

Last edited:
A pheasant Christmas tree. Lol. That's a unique photo!:thumbsup:

What effect/edit did you use?

Do you think it could improve this photo?

Hey Nick, just saw your inquiry. The photoedit (Picassa) program came with the (used) old XP computer, so I just mess around with some of the options, i.e., "sharpen", "fill light", "glow", and such stuff. This is the best I could do. Hope it suits.

(edit: now the darned thing won't load because of an internal server error. I'll try later. Sorry)

Last edited:
I saw a few wild birds this evening. Seldom do we every see our stain of wild pheasants feeding in open feeds (here in N. IL). They are hungry right now so I've been seeing some out in the open. The funny thing is, when they come out from the habitat and into the open to feed it's about 20 minutes to a half hour before the sunset. This is the time when most other birds are heading for cover to roost:confused:

Last edited:
The photoedit (Picassa) program came with the (used) old XP computer, so I just mess around with some of the options, i.e., "sharpen", "fill light", "glow", and such stuff. This is the best I could do. Hope it suits.

I used Picassa before they pulled it. That was a wonderful editing program!

After I photographed the pheasants this evening I found the "VR" option on my lens was turned off. I'm hopping that has something to do with the blurriness of my photos.

Last edited:
Back