Live Pheasant Photos

1pheas4

Super Moderator
If anyone has photos of live/living pheasants, please feel free to post them in this thread.

hettmoe, when you get a chance can you post some of your flying pheasant photos? I know members will appropriate your photos. They are truly some of the best pheasant photos I've seen:thumbsup:

I'll get the ball rolling with a few photos from years past. Some I've posted on the forum before.

bauerline

Here are some that I got through the years:

I'll include so quail, too!

This is one of my all time favorites:

Kismet

UPH Guru
Wonderful images.

That shot of the hen, wing feathers spread, pulling through the air is just amazing.

:10sign:

BleuBijou

If anyone has photos of live/living pheasants, please feel free to post them in this thread.

hettmoe, when you get a chance can you post some of your flying pheasant photos? I know members will appropriate your photos. They are truly some of the best pheasant photos I've seen:thumbsup:

I'll get the ball rolling with a few photos from years past. Some I've posted on the forum before.

Nick, the one with the pair of roosters reminds me of the mount I had done with the neck feathers ruffed up..primary's are bent more in the live photo!! Thanks for sharing all of you!!