It's Vikings time

College QBs are crying all over the country, because they might get picked by the Vikings in the draft:D What could they be saying about playing for the vikings? I don't want to play for this crappy crappy crappy team:( They suck every year. dennis green was there last good coach:eek: They love the HOF'er carter who once said the 50 yard line looks like a line of coke:confused: And he loved catching 1 yd passes just like todays team. They play in the dumpster dome.
I'll go they got cheerleaders:) See you can alway think of one thing thats a positive no matter how bad the team is:thumbsup:

Iweedgins are just this way Chris. Uneducated pig poop scoopers. All sorry for not having enough fans in the state to have thier own team. But they are like mosquitos, they never leave you alone till you spray em :). Just goes to show the rebuild is not over. I still think they are headed the right way. More now with the move to get freeman. Shows they at least are looking for puzzle pieces. D backs are the real need now. Coverage sacks follow. And also a QB that can keep the other offence off the field some helps. Freeman should do the job well once they get on the same page.

Last edited:
3 meaningless games at the end of the year and 4 preseason games makes 7 in a row:D Must be a good stripper club in mankato, because they sure ain't evaluating talent in the preseason:)

holy crap!!!!!! what a pathetic Monday night game. giants didn't even look happy they finally won. WHY did they play freeman so soon. he had a TERRIBLE night. i actually feel sorry for Viking fans. I cant believe freeman is a $8.4 million dollar gb:eek:

when did freeman get his concussion??? must of been the next morning beating his head against the wall after watching game film

Hey COOT

BREAKING NEWS:

Minnesota Vikings football practice was delayed nearly two hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.
Head coach, Leslie Fraser, immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.
After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.
Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
:p:p

Last edited:
Hey COOT

BREAKING NEWS:

Minnesota Vikings football practice was delayed nearly two hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.
Head coach, Leslie Fraser, immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.
After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.
Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
:p:p

Thats funny:10sign:
I can sense labmans building up for a blow up:D We might get busted for Bullying:)

Who is going to get Jared Allen ???

I don't care who it is as long as they send Fraizer and Ponder with him. :)

After tonight's game Ponder is done as a Viking. He had wide open receivers and he just doesn't see them. He might as well find another profession as he will never make it as an NFL QB.

Or maybe the Vikes will take a page from the Twins play book and offer Fraizer a new 2 year contract!! :eek:

Back