It's Vikings time

They don't have to, but they like the criticism I guess. Hard to believe they can be so stupid to think that high school caliber QB will get better. No matter how many times they kick that dead horse, it aint getting up. You need more then just a couple half decent games in order to say you have something to work with. He has had none. Peterson won his games. Him, none. With 8 in the box to stuff the run every game, he should have the best passer rating in the NFL CFL and Europe leagues all together. I am going to wear a bag over my head until they get rid of him.:(

AP only needs 164 yds a game for 2500 yds. ponders the man:thumbsup: Them ex packers are pay big dividens:thumbsup: It's early I'm sure things can get worse:D

AP only needs 164 yds a game for 2500 yds. ponders the man:thumbsup: Them ex packers are pay big dividens:thumbsup: It's early I'm sure things can get worse:D

You guy's think ponders bad, wait till Cassel get's in there:eek:. Then you'll have a couple of fumbles to go with the interceptions;)

I'm starting to think Tebow might be a better option that either Ponder or Cassel. :eek:

Actually, I don't know how Cassel could be any worse than Ponder. When the defense stacks 8 in the box to stop AP the quarterback should have an easy job of finding an open receiver. Until the Vikes get a QB that can do that all the other team has to do is stop AP. As things are right now AP might be lucky to get 1,500 yards this year.

We'll so far AP is averaging 100 yards per game. The Lions game was a little misleading and 75% of those yards came on 1 play. If he stays on that course and maybe throw in a few games of 150+ and he could easily get to 1500 and quite possibly more.

I'm just waiting to see how many more consecutive poor performances it will take before Frazier pulls the plug on Ponder. You hear all the coaches preach about what is best for the team to win, we'll if Ponder continues to flounder and the Vikings keep digging themselves a hole, then Frazier's employment with the Vikings may be coming to and end.

I like the Tebow over wonder ponder. Atleast you would game a qb that could run. Tebows throwing seems to be the same as ponders bad:)

I see Johnny Football in a Vikes uniform!! AP would run for 2500 with the read option!!!:eek:

AP would run for 2500 with the read option!

Maybe with a new coaching staff.

I see Johnny Football in a Vikes uniform!

Only if he gets his head screwed on right. Right now I wouldn't touch him. He's a real head case and has a lot of growing up to do.

I'd take johnny footballs WRS. He's spoilled. Hey he wont be there when the vikes pick anyways because they win today and the rest of the year because there GREAT:D

I'm just waiting to see how many more consecutive poor performances it will take before Frazier pulls the plug on Ponder.
Anyone care to guess now? :D

I heard Frazier's post game interview on the radio and he sounded pretty dejected. But his standard answer on every question put to him is "We'll take a look at the film and figure out how we can get better" He needs to grow a pair and pull Ponder and put Kassel in there if for no other reason than to try something different. What's he got to lose? Stubbornest will get you fired.

What's Brett doing these days. :eek: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see how long the Wilf family let's Fraizer go before they pull his plug. Piss poor coach as far as I'm concerned. Put him in the same bucket as Gardenhire.

Piss poor only because he won't do what's best for the team. Stubborn and blind loyal to Ponder for some reason.

Speaking of Gardenhire. I heard Terry Ryan (GM) the other day talking about how Gardy isn't going anywhere unless he wants to and from what Ryan says, he still enjoys being a manager.

Looks like status quo next year again Zeb......:mad:

Last edited:
Wonder what film the coach is watching? Ponder SUCKS. Wide open WR in end zone he misses him:confused: 3 years he doesn't have it move on. Whats so hard about it. TEbow Tebow. Trade Allen for the redskins backup QB. Trade AP to dallas for 15 draft picks it's worked before:D Do something Vikings 53 crappy years is tooooooooooooo long. Even I'm getting tired of it:eek:. Steelers old coach is out there.

That might be a close one. It all boils down to which QB would self destruct first. :rolleyes:

What's up with Eli anyway. Leading the league in picks....

I don't know but he is going to get well against the chiefs tomorrow. I think chiefs win and go 4-0. Then titans and raiders at home we could be 6-0:)

Back