It creeps in. Where do we go after the President executive orders gun restrictions?

Capiche?

Great Question. The answer is to kill us citizens and go after are guns. :eek:

Never waist a crisis, create one and exploit it in the press. Seems to be the way things are being run in this country of late.

You are correct the Obama Administration with the help of a lapdog media is exploiting the Sandy Hook shooting for all it's worth.

However, I don't agree that they will confront and kill citizens to go after the guns. A physical confrontation of that scope would be too difficult to spin and there is little possibility of hiding the truth once the news of the fighting gets out.

The administration will turn over the list of registered gun owners to the IRS who will then audit them and of course the gun owners will be forced to pay more taxes. Background checks will be conducted on gun owners, character flaws will be found and the results will be made public, with extra effort being made to insure this report finds it's way to the gun owners' employers, spouses, churches and local news outlets, regardless of whether anything in the report is true or not. Sealed documents will be unsealed and secrets will be made known. It's called "The Chicago Way" and it's now playing in Washington DC.

You are correct the Obama Administration with the help of a lapdog media is exploiting the Sandy Hook shooting for all it's worth.

However, I don't agree that they will confront and kill citizens to go after the guns. A physical confrontation of that scope would be too difficult to spin and there is little possibility of hiding the truth once the news of the fighting gets out.

The administration will turn over the list of registered gun owners to the IRS who will then audit them and of course the gun owners will be forced to pay more taxes. Background checks will be conducted on gun owners, character flaws will be found and the results will be made public, with extra effort being made to insure this report finds it's way to the gun owners' employers, spouses, churches and local news outlets, regardless of whether anything in the report is true or not. Sealed documents will be unsealed and secrets will be made known. It's called "The Chicago Way" and it's now playing in Washington DC.

292 killed in Chicago, With the gun laws from 7734. In a year, gun control doesn't work New York is next. Let us see how this plays out. 400 or 500 or more dead with in the next year. Oh wait the press will not report it.:mad:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...urce=pulsenews

Quote:
CHICAGO OFFICIAL WANTS GPS TRACKING DEVICES REQUIRED ON ALL GUNS: ‘SAFETY IS…A MUCH MORE IMPORTANT ISSUE THAN PRIVACY’
Jan. 17, 2013 11:00pm Jason Howerton

Credit: AP
A Chicago alderman is asking City Council to hold hearings on a controversial gun control proposal that would require GPS tracking of all firearms, CBS Chicago reports.

Ald. Willie Cochran, of the 20th District, wants GPS chips implanted in all new guns, as well as retrofitted on existing firearms, so police can locate them if they go missing. Cochran is also a former police officer.

“Just like if your car gets stolen,” he explained, “OnStar can tell you where your car is. If your gun gets stolen, and you report it, we should be able to find that gun.”

As far as responsible gun owners’ right to privacy, Cochran isn’t really concerned about that.

afety is…a much more important issue than privacy,” he said.

“It is extremely important that we look past this privacy issue, at this point, and understand how important it is for us to address the issue of safety,” Cochran added.

More from CBS Chicago:

Cochran has introduced a resolution asking the Committee on Public Safety to hold hearings to receive testimony on the matter. A Massachusetts state senator from Boston has been pushing a similar measure in that state.
Cochran acknowledged it might be expensive to install GPS chips on current and future firearms, but not as expensive as the cost of gun violence to society.
“Let’s measure what it costs in hospital costs, lost wages, deaths,” he said.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel did not comment on the GPS proposal. However, Emanuel has vowed to push for even stricter gun laws than Chicago already has.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

afety is…a much more important issue than privacy,” - Ald. Willie Cochran

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

That's exactly what I said when Bush introduced the "Patriot" act.

You see how it goes. Hoover introduced executive privledge, ( making laws without without consent), Roosevelt used that knowledge to wage war on the depression, knowing they were illegal, and would be overturned by the Supreme Court, eventually. Most of these were popular, and we made laws by the congress, some were overturned. Recent past, Bush engaged in in executive privledge more than any other president, even more than this President. Personally, I can not find executive privledge is a law! There is a vast arrary of legal papers about it. But no decision on validity. No one has challenged it. It's an assumed thing, we let it happen and after a while it becomes commonplace. Bad law, bad policy, bad executive privledge. In Missouri we have a anti-gun nut legislator, who has a bill to "make children through high school sign a form that details " if you have a gun at home, what it is, and report that to school, police,state, and the Feds." Think it won't happen? research the Sedition Act,( by that hero Honest Abe) used by Woodrow Wilson, againt Eugene Debs, the Volstead act, The dreaded RICO act ( a organized crime act), now used in civil litigation, to make conspirisy a felony crime. I am anti concealed carry law, why does the government need to tell you to carry a gun with a permit? We let them insert themselves into auto transportation, now you have lisences, taxes. If your a free american, can't you buy a car and drive it? Or are we willing to allow safety to pre-empt freedom, I guess we have. We gave up the car, we gave up to myriad of state and federal laws, where do we stop? Or is it to late. At least 50% of Americans are ready to give up, heck they prefer to give up, let the government take you, me later on, the good little drones will carry on, after all the government took us, there must have something wrong, or they wouldn't have! Reality is we were a free society, we are a melting pot of races, religions, we had to be a little violent to go into the wilderness and survive, and become profitable. We made this comfort from nothing 200 years ago. We are going to have that personna, a lot rougher than the Swiss per say. We will be violent, just so they know, THE WORLD is violent. Now we let these legal, gentile, silk stocking suits, who got their athlectic letterman jackets for band and debate, tell us how it's going to be! Thank heaven I'm old so I don't have to witness all this.

Onpoint!!!

Not one of us worried about Bush taking away our second amendment rights. If you feel like sticking up for Obama that is!!! Matter of fact, let's keep him out of it, we've had a new president for 4 years now. And he's pissing all over our constitution. I have emailed numerous times through the NRA and Ruger, to representatives and President and VP.

Onpoint!!!

Not one of us worried about Bush taking away our second amendment rights. If you feel like sticking up for Obama that is!!! Matter of fact, let's keep him out of it, we've had a new president for 4 years now. And he's pissing all over our constitution. I have emailed numerous times through the NRA and Ruger, to representatives and President and VP.

No place for us to argue...You have every right to your own beliefs. God Bless America

To ease your mind. I voted for Bush both terms.

Onpoint!!!

Ive sent numerous letters to rep's also and some of the form letters I get back are so insulting. It's hard to take the high road and not cut loose on them with a reply.

Ive sent numerous letters to rep's also and some of the form letters I get back are so insulting. It's hard to take the high road and not cut loose on them with a reply.

Cut loose on them, with a reply. Let them know, you don't buy they crap. Let them know you are their boss, you pay them, they work for Us.:thumbsup:

In a nutshell, some of those in power view themselves as the "ruling class/royalty," loyal to the "king" as opposed to being loyal to their constituents AND the Constitution. Perhaps they should also ban all vehicles that exceed 30mph, since vehicles cause far more deaths than do firearms.
Same logic . . .

In a nutshell, some of those in power view themselves as the "ruling class/royalty," loyal to the "king" as opposed to being loyal to their constituents AND the Constitution. Perhaps they should also ban all vehicles that exceed 30mph, since vehicles cause far more deaths than do firearms.
Same logic . . .

+1 Here here:10sign:

You see how it goes. Hoover introduced executive privledge, ( making laws without without consent), Roosevelt used that knowledge to wage war on the depression, knowing they were illegal, and would be overturned by the Supreme Court, eventually. Most of these were popular, and we made laws by the congress, some were overturned. Recent past, Bush engaged in in executive privledge more than any other president, even more than this President. Personally, I can not find executive privledge is a law! There is a vast arrary of legal papers about it. But no decision on validity. No one has challenged it. It's an assumed thing, we let it happen and after a while it becomes commonplace. Bad law, bad policy, bad executive privledge. In Missouri we have a anti-gun nut legislator, who has a bill to "make children through high school sign a form that details " if you have a gun at home, what it is, and report that to school, police,state, and the Feds." Think it won't happen? research the Sedition Act,( by that hero Honest Abe) used by Woodrow Wilson, againt Eugene Debs, the Volstead act, The dreaded RICO act ( a organized crime act), now used in civil litigation, to make conspirisy a felony crime. I am anti concealed carry law, why does the government need to tell you to carry a gun with a permit? We let them insert themselves into auto transportation, now you have lisences, taxes. If your a free american, can't you buy a car and drive it? Or are we willing to allow safety to pre-empt freedom, I guess we have. We gave up the car, we gave up to myriad of state and federal laws, where do we stop? Or is it to late. At least 50% of Americans are ready to give up, heck they prefer to give up, let the government take you, me later on, the good little drones will carry on, after all the government took us, there must have something wrong, or they wouldn't have! Reality is we were a free society, we are a melting pot of races, religions, we had to be a little violent to go into the wilderness and survive, and become profitable. We made this comfort from nothing 200 years ago. We are going to have that personna, a lot rougher than the Swiss per say. We will be violent, just so they know, THE WORLD is violent. Now we let these legal, gentile, silk stocking suits, who got their athlectic letterman jackets for band and debate, tell us how it's going to be! Thank heaven I'm old so I don't have to witness all this.

some good points...but the car analogy really isn't the same. it is a privledge to drive a car...yet it is a right GUARANTEED by our US Constitution that I, you, and all other citizens can and should be gun owners

Agree as to right vs privilege, however the ban logic analogy fits . . . the guvmint persists in attacking the tool & the law-abiding versus the root cause and perpetrators.

Agree as to right vs privilege, however the ban logic analogy fits . . . the guvmint persists in attacking the tool & the law-abiding versus the root cause and perpetrators.

true dat !!:)

off topic koja but pm me how your season went..didn't see any reports. I'm looking at moving over your way next year...walla walla or milton freewater area. we'll have to hook up.

Almost all the sheriff's in the valley have sent letters to Bieden stating that they will not enforce any law passed that infringes on our 2nd amendment rights. Are you guys sheriffs doing the same or is this just a liberal California thing?:D:cheers:

Even the President says, " the gun control lobby needs to listen better to the others side". He claims he shoots skeet at Camp David! Now if we get him out in the duck blind, or crashing through brush after a point. maybe we have something.

Back