Is This #@&% Ever Going to End????

Yeah, we're pushing 70" and so far it's the 8th snowiest winter on record. Good chance we will catch up with the 7th snowiest winter and the 3rd snowiest (76.8") is certainly within reach. :mad:

Yeah DZ I think you got the worst of it up there in the northland. Not so bad down south. I just think back to when I was a kid and by the end of winter you could hardly through the snow over the snow banks anymore when you had to shovel the driveway.

40 degrees in MSP today and daylight savings comes on the 13th so have hope, warmer temps and more daylight is on the way.

You were not supposed to get that much on this deal. Just a little north of Sioux Falls, but not much bare ground here either. Cabin fever reigns.

I had a pup of my son's here for three weeks and the party west of Fargo who bought her says she has dug a snow fort in the back yard and disappears down the hole. She's 13 weeks old and hasn't seen bare ground yet tho she was born in Idaho, 3weeks in SD, and now Caselton. She has an Alaska connection tho. Her name is Palin.

I give you...

al-gore-global-warming-demotivational-poster-1253211375.jpg

Wildcat, that's a good one. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I thought the snow this week was suppose to all stay south?? Just came in from cleaning another 2" off the driveway that we got last night. :(

This chit is really getting old. Oh well, sunny blue skies out there today and a warmup on the way. We might actually even see 40 degrees by next Tuesday.

Back