Is it EVER going to warm up?

jeffstally

This is starting to get ridiculous. I've been trying to talk the wife into moving to Oklahoma or something.

I had -11 below with a -25 below windchill today. Seriously, this has been the toughest winter for me to deal with ever!!!!

It's whopping 9 above right now. I have hunted snows at my place in South Dakota around March 15th every year since the conservation season began. I don't see the geese being there this year by then. It was -1 below in southern South Dakota yesterday morning. Not much better this morning. They are calling for a cold spring and slow warm up. The snow is still knee/waist deep or better here in the arrowhead of Minnesota and driving on the ice with trucks and cars with no real melting in sight.

sad but so true! If it was perfect weather what could we bitch about
life :laugh:

my idea of perfect weather is spring. not to shabby, not really humid... just plain COOL and bugs havent emerged yet nor has blood sucking misqs.

but Feb and March is that time of the year where the weather is so screwed up, we could have all 4 seasons in one day. April and may, it rains too much, july is too friggin hot, aug comes the biggest humidity, fall is friggin windy, then of course, winter, COLD and snowed in. oh and i forgot, FLOOD season in april.

What? You meen that warm weather I sent you guys still hasn't made it?:mad:

Oh, can't wait for the Tornado's and bad thunderstorms. I fricken hate June, July and Aug. We get a bad storm about 5 days a week here. Mosquitoes so thick you can hear them on the screens at night. You have to run from the car to the house or face a swarm thick as smoke.

Give me late Sept and early Oct. Best time of the year...Why again do I live here?:confused:

Oh, can't wait for the Tornado's and bad thunderstorms. I fricken hate June, July and Aug. We get a bad storm about 5 days a week here. Mosquitoes so thick you can hear them on the screens at night. You have to run from the car to the house or face a swarm thick as smoke.

Give me late Sept and early Oct. Best time of the year...Why again do I live here?:confused:

onpoint, as I was reading your post I was wondering exactly what you asked in the last sentence. Why do you live there? :)

Check my last post under the South Dakota forum.

I'll take temps in the 90's with skeets, over below zero and snow up to my eyeballs any day. Late September early October is rather nice in these parts though aint it?

Back