idiots the lot of them...

He blocked the roads to Mt. Rushmore. The Governor said those are state roads and ordered the blockades taken down. How sick do you have to be to do something like that?

I also will NOT vote for an incumbent during future elections. They should all be fired & the first funding that should have been cut was their pay, from the top to both houses.
If two terms were good enough for George Washington should be good enough for any elected officeholder. Don't see many "serving" today that remind me of George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, et al.. I am afraid we would lose the vast majority of our current officeholders when it came to the part where they needed to pledge their "lives" "fortunes" and "sacred honor". They are obsessed with using taxpayer's "fortunes" to buy votes and maintain their fiefdom.

Last edited:
The Govenor of Wisconsin has decided to overrule Federal mandates for "shut-down" and open several sites to the public. Maybe other govenors will follow...

I also will NOT vote for an incumbent during future elections. They should all be fired & the first funding that should have been cut was their pay, from the top to both houses.

You can thank my senator for that REPUBLICIAN GRASSELY:thumbsup: HE wrote the bill 2years ago and it passed with Bipartisin support:D I think their all in this together. Divide and conquer. Lots of money to be made doing that:eek: Watch Cspan not tablod news. Find out what they actually say not bits and pieces like RUSH gives you:eek:

Now we get to pay gov't employs for doing nothing:thumbsup: Come on tea bags wheres balancing the budget BS you been spreading grow a pair:D No work no pay it's pretty simple. Its what the rest of us live by:mad: Close everything, sale the FED ground stop crp farm payments. Lets get it right tea bags:D No wait thats rich mens programs better keep them.

What we are all witnessing is the infancy of Class Warfare. Closing Government Lands and or Public Lands are just part of this Political mess. You will see moves to remove boarder patrol agents as well. This problem did not happen over night, but it is a good example of what our future might just look like if the Voices of the People continue to be ignored. Watch a few hours of CSPAN and you will see the host of idiots that are running our country and representing ?The People?.

I happened to be a Retired Military with 26 years defending our countries constitution and I am sickened at what I see happening in this Country. Additionally, I am a Federal Government employee that provides hunting & fishing opportunities on 94,000 acres of Government lands. Within less than 3 hours notice we were forced to shutdown operations and send all employees home. It is Illegal for us to volunteer to stay open, as all of us would have done so, because of the passion that we have for providing recreational opportunities. We were right in the middle of Elk Archery Season. Needless to say I have dealt with 200+ hunters who all wanted too take their aggression out on us. The decision to ?Close? our National Parks and Government Lands was done purposely at the highest levels of our administration in Washington.

All of our frustrations need to be harnessed come election time (regardless of you political affiliation). Every incumbent for the next 8 years should be voted out of office ?By the People? so that the ?People? are rightfully put back in charge of this country.

What we are all witnessing is the infancy of Class Warfare. Closing Government Lands and or Public Lands are just part of this Political mess. You will see moves to remove boarder patrol agents as well. This problem did not happen over night, but it is a good example of what our future might just look like if the Voices of the People continue to be ignored. Watch a few hours of CSPAN and you will see the host of idiots that are running our country and representing ?The People?.

I happened to be a Retired Military with 26 years defending our countries constitution and I am sickened at what I see happening in this Country. Additionally, I am a Federal Government employee that provides hunting & fishing opportunities on 94,000 acres of Government lands. Within less than 3 hours notice we were forced to shutdown operations and send all employees home. It is Illegal for us to volunteer to stay open, as all of us would have done so, because of the passion that we have for providing recreational opportunities. We were right in the middle of Elk Archery Season. Needless to say I have dealt with 200+ hunters who all wanted too take their aggression out on us. The decision to ?Close? our National Parks and Government Lands was done purposely at the highest levels of our administration in Washington.

All of our frustrations need to be harnessed come election time (regardless of you political affiliation). Every incumbent for the next 8 years should be voted out of office ?By the People? so that the ?People? are rightfully put back in charge of this country.

I agree, These idiots quit working for us a long time ago. They work for themselves and anyone that will line their pockets. Politicians are out of touch with what it takes for the average person to exist and raise a family. Even when someone goes to Washington with good intentions, they are quickly turned and schooled in what it is going to take to stay there. If you don't toe the company line, regardless of what you believe, quickly you will be ousted by whatever super pac a wealthy donor decides to start up. Meanwhile we all pay a bigger and bigger price.

You nailed it, Okie & thanks for that.

Now we get to pay gov't employs for doing nothing:thumbsup: Come on tea bags wheres balancing the budget BS you been spreading grow a pair:D No work no pay it's pretty simple. Its what the rest of us live by:mad: Close everything, sale the FED ground stop crp farm payments. Lets get it right tea bags:D No wait thats rich mens programs better keep them.

I am one of the guys waiting for a CRP check. And I say I am willing to wait some more until obama and reid start treating small business and individuals like big business and congress. I have never been to a tea party rally but I am grateful for there efforts. Oh oh now I am going to get audited by the IRS.

I think it is time that our many Outdoor Organizations unify under a common cause and send a strong message to our Politicians in Washington that we will no longer Tolerate restricting access to Federal Hunting lands such as our National Parks, Wildlife Refuges or Public Hunting Land and or access programs. Each one of these organizations has lobbyists with specific agenda's that need to now organize as ONE VOICE!

A simple letter to each politician from each one of these Organizations, "stating that they will encourage their organizations members and families in voting all Incumbents (regardless of Political Party affiliation) OUT of office", due to their lack in representing "We the People" in restricting our rights as ordinary tax paying citizens to Public Lands.

There are many more Organizations than what I have listed below; however the unified membership of all of these organizations would make a huge impact in DC Politics.

Archery Shooters Association, Buckmasters, Christian Sportsmen's Fellowship
Ducks Unlimited, Foundation for North American Wild Sheep, Hunting & Shooting Sports Heritage Fund, International Archery Federation,
International Bowhunting Organization, Mule Deer Foundation,
National Archery Association, National Hunters Association, National Rifle Association, National Shooting Sports Foundation, National Wild Turkey Federation, North American Bowhunters, Pheasants Forever, Professional Bowhunters Society, Quail Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society,
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Safari Club International, The Ruffed Grouse Society, U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance, Whitetails Unlimited

Last edited:
I think it is time that our many Outdoor Organizations unify under a common cause and send a strong message to our Politicians in Washington that we will no longer Tolerate restricting access to Federal Hunting lands such as our National Parks, Wildlife Refuges or Public Hunting Land and or access programs. Each one of these organizations has lobbyists with specific agenda's that need to now organize as ONE VOICE!

A simple letter to each politician from each one of these Organizations, "stating that they will encourage their organizations members and families in voting all Incumbents (regardless of Political Party affiliation) out of office", due to their lack in representing "We the People" in restricting our rights as ordinary tax paying citizens to Public Lands.

There are many more Organizations than what I have listed below; however the unified membership of all of these organizations would make a huge impact in DC Politics.

Archery Shooters Association, Buckmasters, Christian Sportsmen's Fellowship
Ducks Unlimited, Foundation for North American Wild Sheep, Hunting & Shooting Sports Heritage Fund, International Archery Federation,
International Bowhunting Organization, Mule Deer Foundation,
National Archery Association, National Hunters Association, National Rifle Association, National Shooting Sports Foundation, National Wild Turkey Federation, North American Bowhunters, Pheasants Forever, Professional Bowhunters Society, Quail Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society,
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Safari Club International, The Ruffed Grouse Society, U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance, Whitetails Unlimited

I agree with you 100%. But quail unlimited went belly up some time ago. Did you Quail Forever?:)

I agree with you 100%. But quail unlimited went belly up some time ago. Did you Quail Forever?:)

Yeah forgot about QU, I am not a QF member, I'll have to check into an active chapter in or around OK.

Yeah forgot about QU, I am not a QF member, I'll have to check into an active chapter in or around OK.

Okie,

This exactly what was been going on, for a long time. They don't care, they think we have no clout. They have forgot, that they work for us. Until this changes nothing will get better, ever.

You guys are right. The government really needs to be fixed. The question is how do we hold the lawmakers of this country accountable for their spending and choices that they make?

1. We the people require auditors of government spending. We need to make sure our money is being spent the way it was meant to be spent.

2. We the people require our politicians to take a pay cut themselves. Hopefully with this measure fewer dishonest people will take the position and we may actually get people who care about what happens to this country.

3. Require basic math skills for all members of the senate and house of reps. If they cannot do simple math how can we expect them to come up with budgets for a country.

4. Make it illegal for campaign contributions above a certain dollar amount. Fine companies that create loopholes to contribute more than what is allowed, just so they can have who they want in office.

5. Use the popular vote method instead of the electoral college method.

6. "We the people" should be required to vote. At least if we are required to vote we can get those who complain about bad voting choices but did not vote themselves.

7. We need to push for removal of office for anyone found not upholding the basic moral values of the office they hold.

8. Two term limit for all politicians in any position. There is no reason to think that a person can understand the changing needs of the people when they are not listening to nor experiencing what the people experience, while they are in office for eight years.

Wardens are not doing a thing here, Have at her. If there is one some where that thinks he or she is above the law, take them to cort. They do not have authorization to write you a ticket. Straight from my local warden. We were out yesterday, so were many others, decoys the whole bit. What are they gonna do to all of us if we all go. Get out there. Get hassled, take them to cort.

This is nothing but a big fight over Obama Care and the American people are the ones paying the price.

I am all for term limits for everyone. Spend to long in that seat and they have no idea what the common Joe wants/needs anymore.

We are the idiots for voting them to office. Congress needs some major turnover. The leaders hate each other and can't compromise on anything.

Both parties are to blame. I love the campaign slogan of I'm going to Washington and will work with __________. lol

Back