idiots the lot of them...

We are the idiots for voting them to office. Congress needs some major turnover. The leaders hate each other and can't compromise on anything.

Both parties are to blame. I love the campaign slogan of I'm going to Washington and will work with __________. lol

You can't compromise. You must toe the party line at all costs. Fill your mind and thoughts with the endless dribble constantly pumped in you from Limbaugh, freak news and MSNBC. If you are one who listens to this crap ( from both sides) spend a couple of weeks not listening to this constant anger and see who your outlook changes. The funny thing is they ( republicans and Democrats) need this constant turmoil to exist. Do you think all these special interest groups would pump all of this money in if they all got along and did the right thing? No, they are constantly battling in public while they all get richer and richer. Then when they finally get out, they get a job as a consultant and make millions working for the companies they helped out.

I think it is time that our many Outdoor Organizations unify under a common cause and send a strong message to our Politicians in Washington that we will no longer Tolerate restricting access to Federal Hunting lands such as our National Parks, Wildlife Refuges or Public Hunting Land and or access programs. Each one of these organizations has lobbyists with specific agenda's that need to now organize as ONE VOICE!

A simple letter to each politician from each one of these Organizations, "stating that they will encourage their organizations members and families in voting all Incumbents (regardless of Political Party affiliation) OUT of office", due to their lack in representing "We the People" in restricting our rights as ordinary tax paying citizens to Public Lands.

There are many more Organizations than what I have listed below; however the unified membership of all of these organizations would make a huge impact in DC Politics.

Archery Shooters Association, Buckmasters, Christian Sportsmen's Fellowship
Ducks Unlimited, Foundation for North American Wild Sheep, Hunting & Shooting Sports Heritage Fund, International Archery Federation,
International Bowhunting Organization, Mule Deer Foundation,
National Archery Association, National Hunters Association, National Rifle Association, National Shooting Sports Foundation, National Wild Turkey Federation, North American Bowhunters, Pheasants Forever, Professional Bowhunters Society, Quail Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society,
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Safari Club International, The Ruffed Grouse Society, U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance, Whitetails Unlimited

I think most of these guys have already done so. They are all trying to get a farm bill passed. No one cares enough about it in our government to get it done.:mad: Time to start fresh:D

We need to find candidates now to run against these bone brains. independents is the way to go:thumbsup: Lottery the house/senate who won't want $193000 to do nothing:D Plus perks (lobbiest):) And good health care:thumbsup: And we would have term limits:thumbsup:

Talked to a buddy that works for one of the big habitat organization. PF and a few others have put calls in to get them to open wpa's back uphttp://www.pheasantsforever.org/page/1/PressReleaseViewer.jsp?pressReleaseId=119604

Last edited:
We need to find candidates now to run against these bone brains. independents is the way to go:thumbsup: Lottery the house/senate who won't want $193000 to do nothing:D Plus perks (lobbiest):) And good health care:thumbsup: And we would have term limits:thumbsup:

Sorry Coot,

Your are wrong. I t's the Independents the drank the cool-aid that got us in this situation not once but TWICE. We already have the best Health Care in the World. Oboma care will end that. It's not cheap, it's not free, it's CRAP.

Back