Hunter/Breeder

Welcome to UPH!

Welcome to UPH. Are you a pheasant breeder? If so what subspecies?

Welcome to UPH!

Ma'am, that is quite an arsenal. "Arsenal" is definitely the right term. There have been discussions in this forum about firearms laws, gun ownership rights, etc. If you care to, feel free to share with us what goes on in the fine country of Canada re firearms. The "Lounge" forum is a good place for such threads.

Hey JP, Welcome aboard.
How about giving us the low down. Favorite gun, have a dog? where you like to hunt.
Join the fun:cheers:

First Hello and thanks for the warm welcome...:..
I am an avid hunter, ( preferred a German Shorthair, use a side by side ST. Up-lander, and hunt at Cooke Canyon Hunt Club in Ellensburg, Wa. Owned and operated by Doug and Alice Burnett) -but I am a passionate breeder of Pheasants with a specialty on “Phasianus” (True Pheasant).. I keep 15 subspecies of this Genus. . You can see many of them on the fallowing site//www.edelfocusgruppe.de.vu/ ..
I have just finished a NEW book on True Pheasants Called “ A Noble Quarry” that should be back from the press the first of June, it will be available from Hancock house .. You will be able to tangibly view the skins of all (33 species and subs ) (2) P.c. bergii (Aral Pheasant ) and P.v. tohkaidi (Shikoku Green) are not included in this count, as they "NEVER" have been validated.
. These photos were shot at the Smithsonian, American museum of Natural History, Tring -London, Erfurt -Berlin.

Thank you once more for welcoming me..

Welcome to the site. I am always interested in learning more, when time allows. Enjoy and post often. :cheers:

Welcome to UPH James, Looking forward to your input.

Welcome to UPH, I hope you drop by often

First Hello and thanks for the warm welcome...:..
I am an avid hunter, ( preferred a German Shorthair, use a side by side ST. Up-lander, and hunt at Cooke Canyon Hunt Club in Ellensburg, Wa. Owned and operated by Doug and Alice Burnett) -but I am a passionate breeder of Pheasants with a specialty on “Phasianus” (True Pheasant).. I keep 15 subspecies of this Genus. . You can see many of them on the fallowing site//www.edelfocusgruppe.de.vu/ ..
I have just finished a NEW book on True Pheasants Called “ A Noble Quarry” that should be back from the press the first of June, it will be available from Hancock house .. You will be able to tangibly view the skins of all (33 species and subs ) (2) P.c. bergii (Aral Pheasant ) and P.v. tohkaidi (Shikoku Green) are not included in this count, as they "NEVER" have been validated.
. These photos were shot at the Smithsonian, American museum of Natural History, Tring -London, Erfurt -Berlin.

Thank you once more for welcoming me..

Very interesting sir! Good to have an astute pupil of the pheasants aboard. You and 1pheas4 should get along great!

Back