Heaven's Gain/Earth's Loss

henhenROOSTER!!!

Heaven gained a beloved son & earth lost one of it's greatest benefactors this past week as my wife's daddy & my boss/mentor/father-in-law David Wilkerson went home to be with Jesus after a long-life well-lived, literally millions of people touched by his life & messages, and multiplied thousands upon thousands around the world recipients of his incredible generosity - he personally lived-out/taught me more about giving than any other human being I have been privileged to rub shoulders with on this earth...

http://pleasepassthebread.org/2011/05/02/a-tribute-to-david-wilkerson/

Last edited:
HHR, sorry for your loss friend. The silver lining with this one is the peace of mind knowing where his is. Strangely enough the passing of such people often bring more hope (and even times of rejoicing) than tears. I pray this is your situation.;)

May his memory be Eternal

--Nick

Roger, sorry to hear of your loss ! Sorry I missed your call, I will get in touch with you!! Stay strong, your father in-law was a amazing man!!!

HHR,

I was saddened by your call and you and the family are in my prayers.

May God grant thae peace that passes all understanding in this time of your earthly loss.

Very sorry to hear of you and your families loss. Sounds like anybody who he touched lost something special. May the Lord be with you all during this very tough time. God Bless

Onpoint

HHR,

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully knowing he is in a better place at least gives you a little comfort at this time.

For anyone who would ever care to watch the very inspiring NYC Memorial Service (including my own personal tribute @ about the 24 minute mark) for my very well-known father-in-law who was small in physical stature but 'A Giant Of A Man' in heart & soul, the direct video-link is as follows:

http://www.tscnyc.org/david-wilkerson-memorial-service.php

If you have no interest, not a biggie - just keep passin on bye! ;)
Might be the only chance for some of you though to ever see my ugly-mug/carcass all dressed up in a suit & tie and shakin-in-my-boots at the prospect of just how many people were actually watching/listening (both the thousands physically present & the up to a million simultaneously viewing around the world via livestream intenet)! I simply could not keep silent w/o paying tribute to a man who has forever left such a HUGE imprint upon my life!!!

HHR our prayers are with you.......

Roger our prayers are with you, god bless you and your family. Not only for the passing of your beloved father-in-law, but also Kathy and I pray as your son and wife struggle with their own health issues.
Again thank you for the call the other night it was a pleasure to get to know you a little bit.
Talk soon!

Back