golf?

blackcloud27

anyone getting ready for golf. i bought a new set of adams clubs and had them custom fit. cant wait to get out and hit a few balls. cootie is even getting ready for golf. he bought 600 used golf balls off e-bay. what does that say about his game:p

Golf and Pheasnats in SD

You could always come out on a dual trip to Platte SD, check on the bird numbers and play a very nice little golf course at Platte Lake.:):):)

I'm getting ready for golf with a shotgun:eek: or sporting clays as it is sometimes called. Leagues at Wild Marsh start up the end of March.

I am planning on doing some golfing this summer. I figure carrying my clubs and a 6 pack and walking should about equal out as far as staying in shape.

hey coot are you going to have to put weights on the front of your golf cart. how big of a ball holder is it going to take to hold all 600 golf balls.

anyone getting ready for golf. i bought a new set of adams clubs and had them custom fit. cant wait to get out and hit a few balls. cootie is even getting ready for golf. he bought 600 used golf balls off e-bay. what does that say about his game:p

I've always played with Adam's irons.

Man a found this golf site and instead of telling you how to golf. It shows you how people mess up the golf swing. I'm batting a 100% Boys:D Thank God it tells you how to correct the problem:thumbsup: My swing is really improving it really helps to know how to cure the probelm the right way. Wonder why BC (ball chunker:D) never told me how to fix my golf swing:mad:

after watching you swing i cant say any thing. i'm out of breath from laughing my a$$ off. ready for the second annual capt coot, bc, benelliboy, funnelcloud open yet.:cheers: i hear you lost over 300 of your 600 shag balls.

i wouldnt call it a golf swing. your golf swing reminds me of the time mom saw a snake while hoeing the garden. huge ,chunks of dirt and grass flying all over the place. LOTS of cussing also.:p

i wouldnt call it a golf swing. your golf swing reminds me of the time mom saw a snake while hoeing the garden. huge ,chunks of dirt and grass flying all over the place. LOTS of cussing also.:p

LMAO! Probably going to play in a "league" with my old man this year. I'm looking forward to putting the beat down on the old men. :D

You could always come out on a dual trip to Platte SD, check on the bird numbers and play a very nice little golf course at Platte Lake.:):):)

SDJIM, I'll be in gregory county on May 25-29th for the PVA Walleye tourney in Chamberlain. I hear you are taking me and my buddy golfing one of those days. Is that True?

I am planning on doing some golfing this summer. I figure carrying my clubs and a 6 pack and walking should about equal out as far as staying in shape.

I like your style.

Wed. night golf league firing up on Wed nights pretty soon! Webguy has partaken a few times.

Yes, I do partake. More beer than golf.

hows the golf game guys. my drives are great but no short game yet. i hear coots got a great short game, but thats because he cant hit a long ball:D

hows the golf game guys. my drives are great but no short game yet. i hear coots got a great short game, but thats because he cant hit a long ball:D

You're in BIG trouble BC. I researched club grips and it said I need XL or jumbo grips:eek: because my hands don't bend so good. So I went to the shed and found a roll of Duct tape and made my own jumbo grip. Hit a round bale 150 yds 6 out of 10 times with a old 9 iron old:thumbsup: driver cant even find them I'm hitting sooooooooooo far. Hows it going to feel getting beat by a red neck:D

$7 corn and you cant afford new grips:confused: what a tight a$$. looks like i will have to wear ear plugs when we golf so the whining doest hurt my ears.:D

Back