golf?

You know BC, I'm not sure how the golf game is. I stopped out at the course last weekend when I was home and ended up sitting in the club house drinking on someone elses tab. :D:thumbsup:

Haha, I'm pretty sure I'm not related to too many people over Coots way. Although I have a second or third cousin who is a nurse at the Britt hospital in Algona.

capt coot is afraid to play me in golf. he has more excuses not to play than my boys :phave to get out of doing dishes. what a weiny coot.

Golf is a terrible sport for those of us that suck at it.

Baseball is much better. Hit the ball as hard as you want to and make someone else chase it!!

capt coot is afraid to play me in golf. he has more excuses not to play than my boys :phave to get out of doing dishes. what a weiny coot.

Weiny:mad::mad: I was one stroke away from my new callaway clubs last night. I'm on a mission from GOD to get a 40. My $70 clubs are 4 years old and in pretty rough shape kinda like BC:p Golfs fun when you're not playing in the woods all the time:D

Weiny:mad::mad: I was one stroke away from my new callaway clubs last night. I'm on a mission from GOD to get a 40. My $70 clubs are 4 years old and in pretty rough shape kinda like BC:p Golfs fun when you're not playing in the woods all the time:D

do you want a 40 on a par 3 or is it a par 5:D

FINALLY got to golf with the coot and benelli boy. we had a great time screwing around and didnt even get banned from the course:rolleyes: i got the coot good. unhooked the backup alarm on his cart and put it in reverse.:eek: i showed a massive amount of self control and made sure the water hazard was not behind the cart.. i guess i'm getting old and starting to act part of my age. to top it off the coot had loosened benelli boys bag. when he finally hit the brake you should of seen his bag fly. no scores were kept. by the way i had the LONGEST drive. how far was that coot. 320 uphill

FINALLY got to golf with the coot and benelli boy. we had a great time screwing around and didnt even get banned from the course:rolleyes: i got the coot good. unhooked the backup alarm on his cart and put it in reverse.:eek: i showed a massive amount of self control and made sure the water hazard was not behind the cart.. i guess i'm getting old and starting to act part of my age. to top it off the coot had loosened benelli boys bag. when he finally hit the brake you should of seen his bag fly. no scores were kept. by the way i had the LONGEST drive. how far was that coot. 320 uphill

You were crying after 3 holes and I was up 6 shots thats why we didn't keep score. What about your first drive that didn't even make it to the womens marker:D I can't wait to bet you at leech lake:D You'll sound worse then a bunch of Viking fans after Packers victory:D

Back