Gas Prices

Yes. I will have to try and get him bow season next year. He doesn't even come thru at night anymore. No camera sightings at all. I hunt in woods and most of the deer are all nocturnal now. I will go a few more just times just in case.

You all dug out of the snow?
Well, most of the roads are passable but it’s -11* right now, snowing lightly and the wind is 20 mph+ and it’s supposed to be getting colder. I hunted today and it was tough going. Some of the drifts can support your weight, others you break through and it’s anywhere between 12” to 36” deep. I had my 2022 cardiac stress test today!

Well, most of the roads are passable but it’s -11* right now, snowing lightly and the wind is 20 mph+ and it’s supposed to be getting colder. I hunted today and it was tough going. Some of the drifts can support your weight, others you break through and it’s anywhere between 12” to 36” deep. I had my 2022 cardiac stress test today!
Yikes...

Gas is about $3.85/gal here. For most of the summer it was right around $3.50/gal and then in late July it went up about 25 cents/gal, and has stayed there.

Back