Fuel prices

Looks like another summer of bare minimum driving:( regulate the futures markets the key:thumbsup: But No one in DC has the gutts to do that:(

I've reached the end of my patience with the oil industry and our elected officials. I have come to despise Democrats and Republicans alike. Don't know who I'll vote for in the future but it sure as hell won't be one anyone from those two parties.
As soon as we sell our house in the Lower 48 I'll be holed up in a small village where a bike will suffice for the groceries and other BS. Gas and Diesel will be saved for fishing, and some long range hunting.

no surprise, obummer won't drill.....he wants you in an electric car, don't think there are any 4WD electrics planned as of yet! :eek:

drill, baby, drill........but only if you are in Brazil! buy Petrobras!

Here in New Brunswick, I'm paying $1.30/L, which equals approx. $4.94/Gal. I can hop the border into Maine, and pay $3.80/Gal. Who's crying about gas prices?

Me . . . I'm paying $3.85 and watching $0.02/day jumps in SE WA State.

Looks like another summer of bare minimum driving:( regulate the futures markets the key:thumbsup: But No one in DC has the gutts to do that:(

Then we should fire them and vote someone(s) in that will, if that's possible.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how fuel prices drive the economy. Until our elected officials grow a pair and figure this out, i'm afraid it will be status quo.

Here in New Brunswick, I'm paying $1.30/L, which equals approx. $4.94/Gal. I can hop the border into Maine, and pay $3.80/Gal. Who's crying about gas prices?

:eek: That's almost 50/10 gallons of gas. Upland_Canuck That's crazy High price for gas. How long has this been what you pay? I mean has your price been going up every day, several cent/gallon?:(

:eek: That's almost 50/10 gallons of gas. Upland_Canuck That's crazy High price for gas. How long has this been what you pay? I mean has your price been going up every day, several cent/gallon?:(

Our fuel prices are "regulated" by the provincial government, and only changes on Thursday at 12:01am. It has been following an upward trend now for weeks. Our gas prices have gone as high as $5.39/Gal before. Thank God it's come down since then. To boot, our Government announced it's new budget a few weeks ago, and added $0.03/L tax increase to our fuel prices, and they continue to hike the cost approx. $0.03/L weekly. I fill my Hyundai Accent every week, getting approx. 500kms out of a tank of gas. It costs me around $45 to fill my car every week. I work because I'm poor. I'm poor because I work (and have to drive there daily). Really screws up your hunting plans if you have to travel.

Yes but do you have sales and income tax on top of all that? 3.90 here as well. 55$ to drive to brainerd and back, 1 1/2 hrs both ways.:mad:

Back