Fuel prices

jmac

I was just wondering what everyone around this sight is paying for Gas? I paid 3.40 today for mid grade and I noticed top grade is 3.51. :eek:

3.50 for minimum grade 3.70 for premium and going up every day.

3.05 Sams Club in east Ia. but in IL. it's up to 3.35 gal. enthol unleaded:mad:

3.10 here, but TV says it is going up........Bob

$3.15 last night here in KC. Discussions of all-time highs this summer are already taking place.

The civil unrest in oil-producing nations is one thing, but I think speculation should not be allowed for such an important commodity. Companies (investment and otherwise), should not be able to purchase oil futures and the like, unless they have a legitimate claim to hedging the cost of oil in their industry (e.g. an airline who wishes to hedge their fuel costs for operations)... I guess that's a discussion for another forum though. I'm sure T. Boone Pickens and others would disagree...

I think I see 3.379 for regular, Premium is 3.499 which means the ethanol blend is probably around 3.10 or so.

3.50 for minimum grade 3.70 for premium and going up every day.

That's about what we're paying here too. I've heard California and Chicagoland are paying the highest in gas right now.:eek: Glad I bought that brand new 2500HD last sept.:D --1pheas4

All part of the plan boys, the Obama plan, the green movement!!!!!! Save the planet and pull those livestock trailers with electric pickups.....

Trying to be funny here!!!!! But, is it true?

All part of the plan boys, the Obama plan, the green movement!!!!!! Save the planet and pull those livestock trailers with electric pickups.....

Trying to be funny here!!!!! But, is it true?

Could have something to do with it Labman.

I have a theory as I know everyone else does too. With Gov't spending the way they are they have to some how keep inflation down. To do so they have to take more $ from our hands. What I mean is that for every dollar more we're paying at the pump, that's one more dollar taken from circulation, therefore one more dollar the Gov't can spend and not worry about inflation(as much). So you see, the price of gas has to ramain high until Gov't spending is down or the economy gets so bad that gas prices can come down without worries (as much) of inflation. --1pheas4

You guys Know?
North America has the Largest known oil reserves on Earth.
It's TRUE.
Check out Bakken oil, oil shale reserves, sand oil Canada, North Slope, and Anwr Oil, Yup!::) all we have to do is go after it. Won't need any OPEC oil anymore.:cheers:

You guys Know?
It's TRUE.
Check out Bakken oil, oil shale reserves, sand oil Canada, North Slope, and Anwr Oil, Yup!::) all we have to do is go after it. Won't need any OPEC oil anymore.:cheers:

mnmthunting......your not making any sense to politicians right now:D

You guys Know?
It's TRUE.

You sir hit that nail on the head. Spent a few years doing nothing but drilling and capping wells. I grew up in casper Wyoming, had four refineries. They have one now. Little America they have 5 or 6 gas stations. Go figure.:)

i paid 3.29 this morning in my pickup and then this afternoon in the wifes van we got lucky it was 3.39 :mad: looks like i might be buying a hayburner to ride

$3.39/gal in WV. Funny how oil shot up the Friday Egypt protesters took to the street. Then oil fell to $85 a barrel with a slight decrease, then the Libyan thing happened and gas prices shot to $3.39.

Don't worry Barach Hussein Obama will step in and save the day.:eek:

3.27 in the TriCities, WA & climbing. When I was in petroleum engineering in college (before I drunked, I mean "flunked" out), friends worked on rigs in MT & WA one summer . . . all the crews did was hit gushers, then cap the wells 14' below grade. When I get my new pup, I'll likely have to break it to saddle . . . or change breeds. Will Mastiffs point & retrieve?

Back