Ford Eco Boost

Yep, starting with FX4 and higher packages, Ecoboost is standard I believe.

Onpoint I'm cool... ;)

Just when I hear someone say "glorified grocery hauler" when describing the Ecoboost F-150, I can't help myself. :eek: Besides when your long retired father worked for Ford for 38 years and you can still get new ones for less than dealer cost, you BECOME brand loyal. :D

For those who have NOT driven an Ecoboost F-150, take one for a drive and see for yourself. Coming from a 5.4 myself, it' quite an improvement IMO.

I commend your father a, I'm sure a UAW man(thumbs up)...I now understand your loyalty. I sincerely apologize if I offended you. Enjoy your new truck.

I have a Ford F250 4X4 on the farm still, it's been a good truck. I have Dodge and GMC to. We drive them all. Treat'em right and they will all treat you back right.

You didn't offend me, maybe just irritated me a little.... No apologies needed. ;)

Actually, dad didn't work in the assembly plants, but rather was involved with sales and marketing here at the Twin cities district office. Way..... back before computers he'd call on dealers in the midwest to assist on orders, finance, you name it. Later on, (last 5 years) he was the sales manager for the Heavy truck division here in MPLS before Ford eventually sold the heavy truck division altogether to outside sources. Because he was a retired Ford employee he and I had a chance to tour the Ford plant in St. Paul just before they closed the doors for good couple years ago. Incredible what robots and good ole fashion hard work can accomplish. Too bad to as 800 UAW workers either lost their jobs or were offered the option to be re-located, which I doubt many of them did. Hard working guys for sure. :thumbsup:

You didn't offend me, maybe just irritated me a little.... No apologies needed. ;)

Actually, dad didn't work in the assembly plants, but rather was involved with sales and marketing here at the Twin cities district office. Way..... back before computers he'd call on dealers in the midwest to assist on orders, finance, you name it. Later on, (last 5 years) he was the sales manager for the Heavy truck division here in MPLS before Ford eventually sold the heavy truck division altogether to outside sources. Because he was a retired Ford employee he and I had a chance to tour the Ford plant in St. Paul just before they closed the doors for good couple years ago. Incredible what robots and good ole fashion hard work can accomplish. Too bad to as 800 UAW workers either lost their jobs or were offered the option to be re-located, which I doubt many of them did. Hard working guys for sure. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Agreed..tough on those hard working folks.

Back