email notification

Same here. Have not recieved any for a while now.

Ditto. i just figured you folks didn't love me anymore . . .

I thought I'd finally put the right configuration on my profile. :) I check in daily anyway, and felt over-whelmed by the notices. Too much love. :D

What I'm talking about is response to threads.It's been at least 3 days since I've gotten any. I did not notice it till somebody else mentioned it....Phil

I've sent messages to webguy and every other place or person I can find associated with this web site and cannot get a response. Guess a phone call might be my next effort.

where is the spell check??? what am I doing wrong?

Lazlo, when you are composing a post look in the upper right corner above the Smileys and you will see ABC with a check mark under the letters. Click on that and it will do a spell check of your post. Is that what you are looking for?

Not only no email notifications to posts but I'm not being notified when I get a PM either.

I'm going to PM webguy and see what is going on.

I to am still not getting Email or pm notifications. Maybe webguy isn't getting them too??????

I to am still not getting Email or pm notifications. Maybe webguy isn't getting them too??????

I've been trying to contact webguy. I've emailed him, I've emailed the Forum Administrator (probably webguy), I sent a message through the "Contract Us" link on this site and I have called the only phone number I can find for webguy and his various sites and left a message. All the above without any success. Not sure what's going on but I'll keep trying.

I've been trying to contact webguy. I've emailed him, I've emailed the Forum Administrator (probably webguy), I sent a message through the "Contract Us" link on this site and I have called the only phone number I can find for webguy and his various sites and left a message. All the above without any success. Not sure what's going on but I'll keep trying.

Thank you George, Maybe we need to put out an all points Bulletin on webguy.:D

I finally got a hold of a person (Mark) via there phone number. I told him of the issues and he said he has nothing to do with the UPH site. That Ryan (webguy) handles all of it and he was out of town. I asked Mark to please let webguy know that there is a problem. He said he would, but don't hold your breath.

Back