2021 Pheasant Season Pictures

We’ll be in and around Kenmare. I haven’t been to ND since 2004. Hunted around Long Lake back then. Brother in law has a pseudo second home in Kenmare now. Looking forward to working the dog. The rest is just a bonus.
Viszla with a tattoo on the chest! I approve Poppingcork. (y) I am in Minot. I hear very good reports to the west of Kenmare. I know that there are birds to the east too but the west intrigues me. Good luck!

Hey all, went out after work for a very short hunt, about an hour. Saw more hens today (which is good!) and a couple roosters, that got up wild. All except one. Raina did very well, she still has that go, go, go hunt drive at 9 years old.

I used my 12b Blanch today

w6VOkLz.jpg

And................Raina!

nDJ7feV.jpg

Best,

Greg

How was the hunting on the Lower Brule reservation? I have many fond memories goose hunting up there out of the pits. Just calling up there for a report or reservations was a hoot, the old guy in charge always answered the phone with a horse voice and two words every time..........Goose Camp!!!!
We had a great time, the road from Brule to 1806 was closed so lots of extra driving time on the hwy. Lots of crops still out on 10/9-20th but lots being cut just as our time was winding down. No one had a limit of birds but still a good time. Roosters were hard to find with 1 or 2 birds at most places but lots flushing out or range. Plenty of sharp tails and chickens in the grass fields which we hunted several times. Great time and ready to head back.

Hey all, went out for a short time after work today. Weather was PERFECT! Except, darn few birds. Did get up some hens, but only one rooster. Guess it wasn't in the cards for me today. Addie did very well, she's turning out to be a very good bird dog. I couldn't be happier with her!

I used my 12b F.A. Anderson. This is gun 1 of 11 made, nice handling gun.

ytOvGNV.jpg

And......................Addie!

Hlef9cG.jpg

Deer Gun Opener this coming weekend, fingers crossed!

Best,

Greg

Looks like a great day! How do you like your Beretta A400 Xplor? I have been eyeing this model for over a year now. I love the looks and look forward one day to not have to lug around a 25+ year old Remington 870.

Montana was great again this year!

Attachments

• A5E5D95B-21B6-406F-847A-CD455DE1D138.jpeg
    A5E5D95B-21B6-406F-847A-CD455DE1D138.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: PTM
Back