1,000 Posts

Congrats to both of you for hitting that Milestone. Now you have to catch up with FCS and myself we are over 1500. Yes we do spent a lot of time here. But when it is the only game in town I don't mind........Bob

Last edited:
AFTER THE HUNT

schmidts299.gif

Thank you to anyone nearing or past 1000 posts. You have provided helpful info to us all.:10sign:

As of now only 737 more post to go and counting down:D

Did OnPoint say he's buying beer for everyone? Or did I read that wrong

Onpoint, is that a real can? And if so, were is it found? Guys with a thousand posts, thanks for all the funny posts and some informative ones as well.

Onpoint, is that a real can? And if so, were is it found? Guys with a thousand posts, thanks for all the funny posts and some informative ones as well.

It's a old Schmidts Sportsman can. They had all kinds of wildlife and fish on their sportsman packs. THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Birdman, I agree. I'm more of a

miller.jpg

or

gb_hist_5.jpg

Myself

Last edited:
Boy it has many a moon since I had a Schmidts Beer. Like about 30 years. Can't get out here. Now it is the High Life for me.........Bob

im a red beer budlight guy here. i have tried grain belt and that is some good stuff... not every gas station or liquor store carries it.

Congrats on the 1,000:thumbsup:

However:eek: I visited a forum the other day and this one guy had over 20,000 posts!:rolleyes: How much time would a person need to be on forum to get that many.:eek:

Gentlemen, welcome to the 1,000 club! Wait... I'm not in the 1,000 club. Maybe I should spend less time swilling Coors Lights.

:thumbsup:

And here I'm all proud of my 60sum posts:D Onpoint, you can find those cans with pheasants on Ebay under "pheasant beer cans".

Congrats on the 1,000 posts guys! Here Here:cheers:

Back