J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jon sorry but no s.d. hunt report. I had to many people back out this year. I just hunted in iowa. We did manage to shoot a few and put up a lot of hens. Hope you had a good new years!
    How are you doing this season jon? My next trip to s.d.will be starting dec 26-31. Unless things change it's just my daughter and another couple.
    Hi Jon,
    Sorry for the delay I just saw your message. Yes I am going to try the weekend after Christmas this year. Last year I was too close to Christmas on the front side. It will depend on the weather and how the birds look as we get closer to that time. I will make an announcment as we get closer.
    Hi Jon,
    You expressed an interest of a possibility of an South Dakota opening day hunt. I gave you contact information for Pete at 612 201 7325. I was wondering if that worked out.

Dennis
    Good morning Jon. Contact Pete at 612 201 7325. They are working on the place where the hunt is so they might not answer right away. His email is agr8bargain@gmail.com. Good luck, I hope this works for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back