There is Just Something About Them!

Cool video! That steadying pen would be cleaned out in short order of my dogs were allowed in.:D

Another week or two and he'll never make it through or might get stuck! lol.
They are something special! Nice set up! :thumbsup:

I think I may sell her. she is more then I want to deal with LOL. My Odie and Willow pup is looking very good. This little $h^+ will drive me crazy. :D. I will try to do some video this weekend of the Sia pup. That dog has a nose, run, soft mouth, everything. Great breeding. Most certainly will be keeping another next spring. They all are working out great. It will be a fun year hunting this fall.:thumbsup:

Here's a pic of JP. He's built like a tank and is still 100% muscle at age eight.

Looks like JP has been hitting the iron! :thumbs:

Is JP short for something?

Looks like JP has been hitting the iron! :thumbs:

Is JP short for something?

His full name is John Paul Jones, named after the mighty Zeppelin's bass player.:D

Not sure what happened on the tail, that's how I got him.:cheers:

This is my pup Chipper at 10-11 weeks. He is crate, potty,sit,stay, call back trained. Decent on retrieves, quartering! Haven't shot over him yet but have been working him closer and closer to a gun range, it doesn't seem to bother him.
He had a good look at pheasants today and did ok!

I try to do a lot of my obedience training with the pup not facing me, it pays off later down the road.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuGLUBDVLhQ

Looking good Chip!:cheers:

My 11 month old springer and I moved 23 ruffed grouse today in WI. She's exceeded my expectations already!!

JP is built like a linebacker. :)

How's his demeanor? Fun at home or all business "where's the birds?"

He has the proverbial "light switch". He's calm as can be in the house, he's in my lap right now, and playful but has the strongest prey drive I've ever seen in the field. When it's time to work he's a all hunt.

My seven year old-Hazel, gets to go out for the first time this Saturday. I'll get some pictures up, she's the most driven Springer I've ever had. Love this thread, you guys all have nice dogs.

Back