Your one play off hope of the day

onpoint

That Aaron Rogers will be eating chips and cheese watching football next weekend in his living room:cheers:

go pack go. since coot has not been very vocal lately i will stir the viking pot. the vikings will win every game next year and still not make the play offs.:confused: the mayan calander says the world will end dec. 21st. they probaly didnt like the vikes either:D

go pack go. since coot has not been very vocal lately i will stir the viking pot. the vikings will win every game next year and still not make the play offs.:confused: the mayan calander says the world will end dec. 21st. they probaly didnt like the vikes either:D

LMAO:10sign::cheers:

the pack has the giants right where they want them. over confident. I HOPE. cant believe all the dropped balls and missed tackels.

30-13...Go Giants:10sign:

WOW!!!!!!! Dropped passes and dumb ass on side kicks, fumbles!! They played like a Wild card team!!! Where was all the Swagger??????? Must of left it in all the commercials!!!!

maybe we need a new "Packer fan deathwatch". Go Labman go. I enjoyed this one almost as much as watching the Bronco's get stomped yesterday. Sorry Blue, I can't root for the Bronco's it goes against my very being.

maybe we need a new "Packer fan deathwatch". Go Labman go. I enjoyed this one almost as much as watching the Bronco's get stomped yesterday. Sorry Blue, I can't root for the Bronco's it goes against my very being.

That is perfectly fine!!!! That is what makes Rivarlies ( SP) geat!!!!!!:cheers:

I suspect the police in WI responded to a spike in wife-beating cases last night.

When their good their GOOD! But when their bad they are horrendous.

Rogers and the rest of the team.:eek:

Hey! I just noticed that Coot hasn't been around? His beloved Packers laid an egg so I guess he's laying low for a while..:p

Back