Your next possible gun purchase

onpoint

Anybody have a certain gun they are looking to buy as their next new toy?

I have my heart set on a new Browning Citori 525/625 Golden Clays. I'm leaning towards the sub gauges 20/28/410 but may settle for just the right one in 12ga. The wood on the gun will have to be near exhibition grade and satin finished. NO HIGH GLOSS FINISH!

Something like this but it would have to have better wood on it

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=202995761

or

I would look towards a Sub gauge Browning Grade V Citori

Something along this line

http://www.gunsinternational.com/Browning-Grade-V-20ga-NEW-IN-BOX-8727.cfm?gun_id=100154041

Now mind you, things will have to be just right for such a purpose. Right gun, right price and when I could swing it. Maybe towards spring or early summer.

Anybody have something in their sights, that they are looking to purchase in the future?

I have my heart set on a new Browning Citori 525/625 Golden Clays. I'm leaning towards the sub gauges 20/28/410 but may settle for just the right one in 12ga. The wood on the gun will have to be near exhibition grade and satin finished. NO HIGH GLOSS FINISH!

or

http://www.gunsinternational.com/Browning-Grade-V-20ga-NEW-IN-BOX-8727.cfm?gun_id=100154041

Now mind you, things will have to be just right for such a purpose. Right gun, right price and when I could swing it. Maybe towards spring or early summer.

Anybody have something in their sights, that they are looking to purchase in the future?

gunbroker.com has some deals. just bought a BSS 20 ga, wife looked at me :mad:and said give the reason you need this one, she has heard them all. have 2 safes full now..but but I dont have one of these and i need it for quail and you can shoot this one because it is a 20 ga. you would look really cool with that sxs..;)

Possibly a benelli legacy 28ga, but I don't know if I could go back to just one barrel.:D. Or a citori featherlite 20ga.

I will be buying a 20 gauge for grouse hunting.

First choice is an original Winchester 101 choked open and with a nice dark walnut finish. Just love the looks of those shotguns but not easy to find at a reasonable price.

Second choice is the Browning Cynergy Feather. Many don't like the looks of these shotguns but when I've handled them thay seem to come up to my shoulder easily and point naturally.

Possibly a benelli legacy 28ga, but I don't know if I could go back to just one barrel.:D. Or a citori featherlite 20ga.

Not sure you could go wrong with those two!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will be buying a 20 gauge for grouse hunting.

First choice is an original Winchester 101 choked open and with a nice dark walnut finish. Just love the looks of those shotguns but not easy to find at a reasonable price.

Second choice is the Browning Cynergy Feather. Many don't like the looks of these shotguns but when I've handled them thay seem to come up to my shoulder easily and point naturally.

I have a Cynergy Feather 3 barrel set in 20,28,410. I love the gun, swings fast and super light to carry.

Here's another nice Citori 20ga in Grade V. I have one just like it in field grade. I would like to upgrade to something like this

http://www.gunsinternational.com/BROWNING-CITORI-GRADE-V-SIDEPLATE-with-CASE.cfm?gun_id=100089704

I am looking to buy an Ithica pump in a 20 guage to go with my Ithica 37 12 guage don't really need it but it sure would look good to have a set of Ithicas in the gun cabinet

Well I have two guns on my wish list right now, 12ga 28" browning maxus camo for waterfowl hunting and a 12ga 28" browning cynergy feather....Both of these guns are extremely light and both shoulder great, love the maxus for it's ease of use and how easy it is to pull the plug along with the new gas system, and well the cynergy is just sexy all around couldn't ask for anything more from a upland gun....wish I could afford either right now but I guess I will have to wait, one at a time.

I am looking to buy an Ithica pump in a 20 guage to go with my Ithica 37 12 guage don't really need it but it sure would look good to have a set of Ithicas in the gun cabinet

got the Ithica 20 ga. pump, featherlite, but don't think I could part with it! Just a riot to shoot!
Rod

or

winchester model 23 pigeon grade:D

I am dreaming when ready to get either a Cesar Gurini or a Kimber OH, but I just got the Cortona so that will be a while.

I would love to find an H&K 223 auto for Coyotes. My dad had one for years and it was an awsome gun. Kept it's acuracy even as an auto. They quit making them.
And I would like to get a Rem 7mm mag Stainless. That will most likely be the first and most reasonable. And since there is now a chance to run in to a wolf who wants to eat your dog while grouse hunting, I am getting my first side arm ever, a Glock 9mm.:D

Wish List

Hey Waterdog09--we think alike. I've already got the 12 GA camo Maxus in 28" and I love it. A Cynergy or Citori 12 GA 28" Feather would be a great addition. I'd give up my Citori 12 GA 28" White Lightning then. It doesn't get out much due to it's weight now that I've got the 7 lb Maxus.
PairOfLabs

got the Ithica 20 ga. pump, featherlite, but don't think I could part with it! Just a riot to shoot!
Rod

Me too, mine is a 1949 version. Would like to have a 12 to match it. Kicking myself for passing on a minty 16 guage at the local shop. Same era as my 20. Went back the next day and it was gone.

I'm really out of the market for shotguns, perfectly happy with my 391. Wouldn't mind a good SxS, but don't want to spend the coin. Would have to be double triggers though.

Rifles on the other hand are hard to pass up. Am really wanting a Kimber Classic Select in .257 Roberts and some nice walnut on a classic 7x57 Mauser.

Would you guys believe me if I said "Nothing". At this point in time I have all the guns I want and nothing has really turnrd me on lately.........Bob

Come on Bob, that bennelli legacy 28 sure looks good in my dreams when I take that triple on the covey rise.:D

Quail H, I had that dream before the season started and I got a 1100 Remington Sporting 28. Sweet gun I love it. That gun is so light in recoil you don't even know you are shooting. The "Bang" tells me I am........Bob

I actually believe that for my graduation present from my parents, I am going to get one of the guns on my wishlist right now. The first 2 that I really want/feel I need are either a Winchester SX3. Typically hate auto's, but this one caught my attention and I haven't been able to give up on it no matter what I do. The other is a savage edge in either a .223 or a .22-250.

Back