Vikings News

Any thoughts on Mike Zimmer?

From Cincinnati? Like Vikings fans follow that?:eek::confused:

So, :eek: They say?? Mike will hire Norb Turner to be offensive Coordinator.:)
I have to ask>>:eek: Why did they not hire Norb to be head coach?:(

Norv hasn't had a lot of success as a head coach. He was O. Coord. for Cleveland last year. He's coached some decent teams (most recently San Diego) and Redskins, but the knock on Norv as a head coach has been his lack of success in the playoffs or even getting to the playoffs as a head coach. That said, he's seen by most of his peers and those in the know around the NFL as somewhat of a Offensive guru. He was there when Philip Rivers was drafted. You may remember Norv as Jimmy Johnson's Offensive Coordinator during the Cowboy's superbowl wins. Still have to have talent thought regardless.

I also heard a rumor that if Norv signs on with the Vikes that he will want to bring along his son Scott to be QB coach. Dunno ??

The Vikes also expressed some interest in Darrel Bevell for head coach, but I guess they couldn't wait for the Seahawks to finish for the season.

Looks like Zimmer is wasting no time on filling the Coordinators slots with names like Turner as Of. Coord. and Dolphins linebackers coach George Edwards coming to town for an interview for the Def. cord. Don't know anything about this Edwards guy.....

Last edited:
The MPLS star and tribune has an article about the UN and CC. They are suggesting giant vacuums to suck the carbon from the atmosphere and then storing it under ground might be the answer!!!!! Are these guys on crack?

I don't litter, i minimize my idle time on vehicles etc as a good steward. But I am gonna cut a whiz on frozen Lake Superior. I may even sign Carptom's name

Ps last week the Chicago zoo had to keep the polar bears inside as it was to cold for them

Back