Vikes Vs. Saints game

And don't get me started on TJack...he's the only guy on the team more worthless than Childress.

Childress should have realized long ago that TJack wasn't the answer long term and went another direction. A lot hinges on the teams success this year as to whether Childress keeps his job. It's only my Opinion, but the Wilf's have given Chilly everything he's needed or asked for talent wise. Any other organization or coach would be giddy with all of the talent. IMO he has to go if the Vikes don't do well.

P.S. Anyone else besides myself think Leslie Frazier (vikes Defensive Coord.) would make a good candidate to take over?? I draw a lot of similarities to Tony Dungy.......

Last edited:
Chris, what makes you think I'm a traitor. I don't live in MN anymore. I haven't for 40 years. I have been away from the state more years than I ever lived there. If truth be known I gave up on the Vikes many years ago, when they got Moon for their QB. So far I have not made any bad choices of which team I support. So we will shall see, there is always a first time........Bob

Last edited:
Chris, what makes you think I'm a traitor. I don't live in MN anymore. I haven't for 40 years. I have been away from the state more years than I ever lived there. If truth be known I gave up on the Vikes many years ago, when they got Moon for their QB. So far I have not made any bad choices of which team I support. So we will shall see, there is always a first time........Bob

You're not a traitor I am just messin' with ya.

Well the vikes lost and I guess that is no big surprise. They looked tired and sloppy. What was the deal with all the starters not playing last week anyway?? I thought they used to play almost a full game before season opener. Hats off to the Saints, they were the better team.

It was basicly about what I expected. But I did think there would be a couple more scores. With the people out for the vikes I was thinking this would happen. But heck you can't complain. It was still a game that they could have won. Plus they held the mighty saints to 14 points with a back up secondary. They just need to weather a few games , get some players back on the field , get in sync with eachother and they will be there at the end again. Hope to play them at the championship game again. They are definatly a beatable team.

Last edited:
I have been thinking Chris which you know is dangerous. I did support the vikes to a degree last year. I was rooting for #4 to do well. I was a Packer fan while he was there and have always liked him. Have not rooted for them since he left.

As for last nights game it was just as expected and Brees did what I thought he would. It was a cleaner than last years game. To me it was just a normal football game. Seeing as how I'm a Freelance Fan, I think I'm going to stay with the Saints. I have always liked Brees. I think he got a raw deal from the Chargers. So I'll give him my support this year......Bob

I agree 100% Bob. pretty middle of the road game considering the pre game build up. i think the vikes ran out of gas. During season their 3rd string defense loked better that first string. i really liked how AP ran the ball and hung onto it. Theyhad a couple dominating dirves but have much work to do to get in shape. Long season ahead. Saints were better team.

I'll go with too many key players injured on the Vikes and more controversial calls AGAIN that of coarse mysteriously continue to not go the vikings ways.

this is what happens when farve misses spring camp, summer training and such.. but seriously.. you and i all know if we had sprained ankle or twisted ankle, we could be back on our ankles by next week.. why did it take farve a whole spring/summer to recover???

Birdman do you think the fact Farve had Ankle Surgery might have something to do with it?. Last year he joined the team at the same time and missed all that training stuff. It sure did not hurt him or the team last year did it?.......Bob

Birdman do you think the fact Farve had Ankle Surgery might have something to do with it?. Last year he joined the team at the same time and missed all that training stuff. It sure did not hurt him or the team last year did it?.......Bob

Whens the last time Farve went to a spring training camp when he had NON injury report? Zero..... even though he had ankle surgery or whatever it is, he'll use that as an excuse then all the sudden, hes better when spring training is done... farve finds an excuse not to go to spring training ever since he left green bay.

he dont need training camp he knowsa the offense better than anyone when your a hall of fame qb you call your own shots if it wasnt for 28 fumbling 5 times there super bowl champs aaron rodgers still has a long way to go before hes hall of fame not even the same league as favre

He had his best receiver Rice out. Our receivers didn't run their routes right, stopped when they were suppose to continue their route, didn't turn and come back for the ball, Etc. Farve is fine, for the life of me. I can't understand all the discontent for him...on second thought..this is the inter-net. :confused:

Back