User Module?

-Wildcat-

Super Moderator
Apologies for even asking, but I thought it would be worth a shot. It's been a year or two since I've done anything with phpBB or vBulletin, and nothing near as complex as the site you've built here webguy, but I was wondering if there is a user mod where one can bookmark threads in the forum itself, rather than bookmarking them in one's internet browser.

Just a thought, as I've seen many threads of great pictures, stories, and bird dog training tips I'd like to archive for future enjoyment.

Sorry for being so long-winded above... :D

Apologies for even asking, but I thought it would be worth a shot. It's been a year or two since I've done anything with phpBB or vBulletin, and nothing near as complex as the site you've built here webguy, but I was wondering if there is a user mod where one can bookmark threads in the forum itself, rather than bookmarking them in one's internet browser.

Just a thought, as I've seen many threads of great pictures, stories, and bird dog training tips I'd like to archive for future enjoyment.

Wildcat, this post is not really any of my business and is rightly between you and webguy but I have to ask you what the heck is phpBB and vBulletin:confused: 1pheas4

You wouldn't by chance be talking about subscribing to threads would you?

If you are that can be done. You can build a list of thread subscriptions and keep the ones you want and unsubscribe to the ones you don't. For threads you haven't participated in use the Thread tool at the top of the list of posts for each thread.

If this isn't what you mean than I'm not sure it exists.

Wildcat, this post is not really any of my business and is rightly between you and webguy but I have to ask you what the heck is phpBB and vBulletin:confused: 1pheas4

Both are database programs. Most forums (such as UPH), uses one or the other as the "backbone" to the site.

And thanks Birdshooter. I never even thought to archive the threads in my UCP with the subscriptions option... :eek: That should work perfectly.

Thanks for the replies fellas. :thumbsup:

Back