Uploading Photos

Dakotazeb

Is anyone else having difficulty uploading photos since the new upgrade? It appears the new system will upload a photo from your computer or like before from a URL. I've tried both ways and I keep getting a message "invalid file".

I'm currently solving the problems one at a time and will get them all solved here over the weekend. There are a lot of little things to upgrade.

Webguy

I got it to finally work the other day but no more Photo Bucket. No 3rd party hosts they say unless i upgrade!! I will just pull them off the desk top!!

Still having issues uploading from file on the computer.

Picutres from photobucket

While we're on the subject, has anyone worked a way to rescue their photos from Photobucket, and maybe to transfer them to another photo storage site?

I'm presuming that Photobucket is holding them for ransom.

"If it's not one thing, then it's another."
Rosanne Rosannadanna

They said to pull them onto your desk top and then load them onto a usb drive. Anyone figure it out yet on how to post pic's without a link? Pretty boring not seeing the usual photographs that people love to look at!

Are you guys having issues with the embedding of images or the uploading?

I turned back on the embed code if you use img tags with brackets. Is that what you mean?

ryan-trask.jpg

Uploading for me! When I click on the tree icon it takes me to browse where I can choose a photo on my desk top or in my files and then it says upload and when I do it acts like it is going to work then just goes back to reply to thread with nothing embedded.

Uploading for me! When I click on the tree icon it takes me to browse where I can choose a photo on my desk top or in my files and then it says upload and when I do it acts like it is going to work then just goes back to reply to thread with nothing embedded.

Same for me.

Nothing here either. Clicked on insert image > then upload from computer and nothing happens and no message as to if it failed or uploaded.

Now that season has started and photos need to be posted has this issue been resolved? Photobucket is blocking my photos and I can't upload directly....

Still working on the issue. Thank you for your patience.

No problem. I tried out Imgur and it seemed to have worked. I will go that route until the issue has been resolved. Looks like Photobucket has changed the rules and no longer provides 3rd party hosting without paying a fee.

Back