Truck jokes

FCSpringer

Back in the day everyone had jokes about trucks. Today it seems we all know everything is disposable. However I still use my 1978 Ford Bronco to plow.:D So what are some of the old truck jokes you know from the day when we really cared.

Heres a start

On a quiet night here in Ford country, you can hear Chevy's rust.:p

A Ford pulled out a Chevy... now that's a funny joke right there.:D

You buy a Ford, you buy the best - Drive a mile, and walk the rest!

Not a truck joke, but one for the ATVers - YAMAHA stands for: You Are Missing A Honda Adventure :D

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily. That being said, I've had some GREAT Fords (starting with a '49, brush-painted, 2-door sedan that hauled a lot of avid young hunters and their dogs, equipment, and game back in the early '60's.

It was:

1) A camper (tho somewhat cramped).

2) A kitchen (finished grilling Moose steaks inside the car in a sudden blizzard during a May Montana gopher safari when I was a kid; afterwards, Dad asked "WTF did you do in the car???"). The stone-bruised hole in the windshield made for a great "running Jack Rabbit shooting port" on night time hayfield adventures.).

3) A Jeep . . . that car went places that likely made Henry cringe . . .

4) A boat trailer . . . hauled a 4-man Army-Surplus rubber raft that actually fit 2 uncomfortably for 200-miles, one -way ( I think we glided over much of the trip).

5) The "Prom Express" (and exclusive romantic hideaway).

6) A really hideous shade of green (Dad & Uncle Helge must have been well-lubed when they painted that sucker).

Best one I EVER heard doesn't even take a swipe @ brand names:
Feller from church sold one of his fellow deacons his used pick-up. Both of them had kids & same as anyone who ever grew up in a small-town church remembers quite well, one of the boys went home with his friend after church one Sun for lunch & to spend the aft playing together. Sitting around the dinner table, you could've heard a pin drop & then the gasping as the visiting little boy suddenly blurted out, "My daddy said that truck won't last you a month"! :eek: :D

LOL, who says us preachers don't have a sense of humor?...Moral of the Story: Always be careful what you say around little ears, ya never know when they're listening well! Best Part = No Joke/TRUE STORY!!! :10sign:

Piece of tin, piece of board, splash of paint, you got a Ford.:)

FORD

Found
On
Road
Dead

NO.. NO... NO... you got that wrong. It's First On Race Day.

CHEVROLET stands for Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time

CHEVY stands for Crap Hasn't Evolved Yet

Can't leave out Dodge -- Doing Overhauls Daily Gets Expensive

Everyone remember the old AMC? it actually stood for Amature Motor Corporation

And last but not least and my personal favorite, the Ford Pinto, with Pinto standing for Pyrotechnics Inevitable; No Timer Onboard :D

Last edited:
2 ranchers from Texas were braggin about the size of their ranches. One ranchers say to the other, ""I get in my truck and it takes me allllllll day to get from one end to the other. The other rancher says, "Yeah, I used to have a Chevy". :D

From the past 10 years about 90% of Ford trucks are still on the road, the other 10% made it home:D

Back