This pretty spot on!

SPOT ON!!!! INDEED

The Loyalist
Breed of Dog: Chesapeake Bay Retriever
An all-American retriever and the official state breed of Maryland, the Chesapeake Bay retriever served a dual purpose during the height of the market-hunting days: that of guard dog and game retriever. Originating in the cradle of our country’s waterfowling heritage, the breed retrieved ducks and geese by day and protected punt guns, boats and bags of decoys while their masters hit dockside saloons at night. The hardiest of the retrievers, no water is too cold or too big for a Chessie. Retaining more than a sliver of their guarding genetics, the breed has a reputation for being a one-man dog, protective of family and turf and stubborn during training.

Your Personality: You’re hardcore in the field, as well as in life, and you know it. While you can accomplish high-level tasks, it takes someone that understands your sometimes surly disposition to motivate you. You’re not trusting of strangers or new acquaintances, and Heaven have mercy on anyone who tries to push you into a corner because you’d just as-soon throw a punch for a perceived insult as ignore it. Aloof and somewhat willful, you often seek contemplative solitude so as to avoid the mindless chatter of society. You love your family and friends dearly and surround yourself with them. You also possess a concealed-carry permit and sleep with a gun in the nightstand so as to best protect those closest to you.

Well, that was a fun one. Thanks for posting:)

I guess I'm a hybrid between a lab and pointer guy. Still sticking with the labs though:D --1pheas4

Trying to hold back actualy. I am done with my membership if they allow that BS.

What what? Come now Fc. Now that our true colors have come to light we are free to don our finest filsons tweed and shoot hundreds of pen raised birds on a single drive with our H&H bests. Afterwards we shall enjoy a bullshot and crack wise about yankees and their rough shod ways. Pip pip cheerio now.:D

Complete utter Rubish from a unpolished yanky doodle.:D He needs to take a look at my atire. I clash with the best of em, and they are more holy then the Bible. I don't agree with any of his statements at all. Don't have a Cesar, but it does have engraving. I think he was jelous is all. I do think it is down grading though. And I will not send in another membership as said. They had me feeling that way any way, and now this just put me over the top. What happened to the real NRA. Sorry

Obviously blatant retriever/ pointer propaganda.:eek:

LoL......yeah you springer guys got the shaft on that one:D I'm sorry but I couldn't help but to laugh when I read through the springer part. My Lord is that butched!

It's almost like there's an inside joke with the writer and a springer buddy of his (?) --1pheas4

Last edited:
FC before he read this article was a kinder gentler gentlemen of the sport

vintagerssantafe2.jpg

After reading that article, he has a new approach to the sport. No one will accuse him or his dog of not being tough enough or rough enough..LOL

29718_398172230681_202597325681_406.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

run and hide

Trying to hold back actualy. I am done with my membership if they allow that BS.

Hey FC I didn't read anywhere in the Springer stuff that the owner is a quitter or he runs and hides when someone has another opinion.

I am a pointer guy myself...... Oh yea I don't like being alone and I can't sit still for 10 min even. I just want what he's smoking!!!:cheers:

membership= I was done after I received a letter it would help them out if I didn't take the bag they offered when I joined. Then the letters for money started pouring in.

Lazlo

I agree the NRA has lost it totally. The only reason I keep my membership is for the free gun insurance. Other than that I have no love or agreement with the NRA......Bob

Not sure what you mean by quiting, or hiding, I posted.:confused: I would not call it quiting at all. I am in with the ESS breed for the long haul. But I just choose to spend my money more wisely, like hunt of a life time.:thumbsup:

Jeez, I'm morphing from "Everyman" to "Driven Loner."

Last edited:
Hey FC I didn't read anywhere in the Springer stuff that the owner is a quitter or he runs and hides when someone has another opinion.

I am a pointer guy myself...... Oh yea I don't like being alone and I can't sit still for 10 min even. I just want what he's smoking!!!:cheers:

membership= I was done after I received a letter it would help them out if I didn't take the bag they offered when I joined. Then the letters for money started pouring in.

Lazlo

3. Content & Members

A. Member Attacks. No Personal attacks on other members.

Back