These video guys

I have to admit,there are some cool videos on utube.
Goose this had me laughing my ass off.🤣

She's 10 1/2. I'll have to see if I can't find a camo/green skid plate.
She really moves well! My yellow,red river, is 11,and is very stove up, but when she sees the gun, she wants to go.I hope I can get a video on here of " The Goose And Mr.Jones Outdoors llc,featuring Red River occasionally.

Haha. I gotta say you are the most consistent and steady troll I’ve seen on the internet. Hats off to you.
Breaking news.....just like they think they have the guy figured out who started bitcoin.....well, after some backbreaking and time consuming digging.....I have come up with the true identity to the "goose".
It happens to be one of uph's foremost authors posing as a dude from montana.
Although I would like to name names, I think it would be better to just say that this individual is from a border state...poses as a "newbie" to the fine sport of bird hunting...pheasant in particular and has a real way with words.
It took some real head scratching to figure this out....but if you follow the back and forth in some threads and see the NBA level set ups for the "goose" ...there really can be no other conclusion left to draw.
What say you ?

Breaking news.....just like they think they have the guy figured out who started bitcoin.....well, after some backbreaking and time consuming digging.....I have come up with the true identity to the "goose".
It happens to be one of uph's foremost authors posing as a dude from montana.
Although I would like to name names, I think it would be better to just say that this individual is from a border state...poses as a "newbie" to the fine sport of bird hunting...pheasant in particular and has a real way with words.
It took some real head scratching to figure this out....but if you follow the back and forth in some threads and see the NBA level set ups for the "goose" ...there really can be no other conclusion left to draw.
What say you ?
The goose is a troll!!

This was part of the reason I started filming and sharing my hunts. I couldn't care less about the pay to play operations, although I disagree with shooting pen raised birds as it is not fair chase and I adamantly disagree with the preserves having a longer season as I know that they do take a few wild roosters. All that aside, a guy and his dog can have all the success in the world on public land if they just get out and get after it. I'm not too concerned about people hunting this area, as there are plenty already and it hasn't had an impact on my success or my enjoyment of the hunt.
Lets get real. In one instance we complaint about other hunters been able to find a hunting spot, big groups of non experienced upland hunters, dogs out of control etc. Yet we still go out on a hunt and have some success. The pay to play is part of the time. If we have an increase in hunters over the years and less bird population and less habitat, then those who choose to pay, the less there will be on public land.
We as devoted upland hunter have alot invested in our passion, dogs, dog feed, training, vehicles, lodging, food and gas. not to mention training our dogs and our selves. With that dedication, not everyone can put up with. So they pay to play without dogs and all the above for just one time a season if that. Beside, farming is a hard life and any additional income to those farmers are welcome.
I hunt public, private ( without pay) and belong to a hunt club to keep my dog trained all year long and my shooting in focus. Thats just me.

Can't you see that you're making his point? He mentions not having any problem with people giving a general area, or a state, and you come back with a very specific location. It's called hotspotting, and you were called out for doing exactly that. Some hunting web sites have rules specifically against hotspotting, and I'm in complete agreement with that approach. Lastly, I've seen you complain many times about the number of hunters coming to Montana, yet you directed them to Hilger. Hard to complain if you're in essence facilitating traffic.
Yeah but montana is no secret anymore. These Gucci types are beginning to show up.😐

There is no honor in it imo

Explain to me why there is no "honor" involved.

Its no different than hunting an upland bird or a wild turkey. You buy a license and try to fill it. Most people hunting big game spend a heck of a lot more money than small game hunters do, and deer hunting is the most popular target species in this country. It generates far more business than any bird does. Bird hunting could go away and not that many people would notice compared to big game hunters. That is a fact represented by data.

Most big game hunters also harvest and consume what they're targeting too. Some are trophy hunters, but the meat is not wasted. Predators aren't generally consumed though.

Explain to me why there is no "honor" involved.

Its no different than hunting an upland bird or a wild turkey. You buy a license and try to fill it. Most people hunting big game spend a heck of a lot more money than small game hunters do, and deer hunting is the most popular target species in this country. It generates far more business than any bird does. Bird hunting could go away and not that many people would notice compared to big game hunters. That is a fact represented by data.

Most big game hunters also harvest and consume what they're targeting too. Some are trophy hunters, but the meat is not wasted. Predators aren't generally consumed though.
The goose is the most pretentious outdoorsman I’ve ever came across

Back