T minus 15 days, what county is everyone heading to???

RoosterBuck

Ill be in Barton county hunting our families farm ground, then a little north to ellsworth co? where will everyone else be?? Maybe a good time to put faces to the names and maybe walk a field together!!!!!

Pointer man,,,,
Lets try not to forget our chokes this time hmmmm??? lol

Pawnee (not far from where you'll be), Edwards, and maybe a bit in Ford or Gray. Not b/c I think this is "the place" to be in terms of bird #'s, but b/c traditions are hard to break. I sure hope quail #'s are as good this opener as they were on the last:cheers:

Great Bend is the hotel, typically west of there is where we hunt. Haven't paid much attention to bird numbers, thats where the ground is we can hunt.

this ought to be good. new guy got the third degree on asking about local information...we'll see if giving out the county of choice will be honey hole sensitive...:eek:

Gove county on private land for me. I'm super stoked and ready just like I am every year at this time. I have been worthless at work cuz I have already mentally checked out for the season. Good thing I don't work for someone else.

oh hell gove county well there goes all the birds if you want any in gove county just fallow the bus riders isn't that right texasbirdhunter :D

this ought to be good. new guy got the third degree on asking about local information...we'll see if giving out the county of choice will be honey hole sensitive...:eek:
Wyandotte county is where I'll be for opener then! It's a great place to hunt, everyone should try it at least once. You need a special firearms permit though, but it's only $5 for the season.

Ill be in Barton county hunting our families farm ground, then a little north to ellsworth co? where will everyone else be?? Maybe a good time to put faces to the names and maybe walk a field together!!!!!
Where abouts do you hunt in Ellsworth Co? I'm from the area and may run into you..

no way I will have my limit bye 10:30 in the morning and taking a nap while the bus is still amlesly wandering ha ha

Like others have said, traditions are hard to break, so we'll be in Jewell like every opener since I was 10.

Theres a nice lil walkin area about 5 miles north and 3 miles east of Leoti that I'll be hunting opening morning. That said, I now expect it to be void of any of you guys... :eek: Thanks in advance for stearing clear and giving me first shot at it!!... :D
..."ME, ME, ME, ME, ME"..........:nutz:

Back