T minus 15 days, what county is everyone heading to???

Please do not ban the guys from Iola and Allen County because some great people are from there like me. I was in the class of 1976 in Iola High School. Dad still lives in Iola & said he saw a covey of quail on the 40 just the other day, I hope they lots of friends in the area. Good luck to all of you only 8 days 17 hours and 30minutes to go according to the countdown clock and we can start hunting pheasnts and stop writing about them.

I am IHS class of 1991 and you more than likely had my dad as some form of teacher or coach back then. I was just teasing the other guy as we are fb friends but I didnt know he was on this sight and thought he would have to wonder who I was when I posted that. There aint no place like home and my real home will always be IOLA. Little hint Crusader you probably know me as baby buck. (If that aint a dead give away I dont know what is):cheers::cheers::cheers:

I am IHS class of 1991 and you more than likely had my dad as some form of teacher or coach back then. I was just teasing the other guy as we are fb friends but I didnt know he was on this sight and thought he would have to wonder who I was when I posted that. There aint no place like home and my real home will always be IOLA. Little hint Crusader you probably know me as baby buck. (If that aint a dead give away I dont know what is):cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ok - turtle. I got ya pinned now. AKA Boog

:cheers:

Southernblues, people from allen county should be banned from this site as some of us dont have such awesome land 5 minutes from our house so we have to drive West. how was your Missouri quail hunt?
All others Gove and Trego counties is were I will be, even if I have to ride a Greyhound bus to get there.

Missouri quail hunt was better than expected. We hunted first afternoon east of Versailles. Got 2 coveys out by the Amish (if that narrows it down). My buddy's short hair cut her belly open and we spent the evening in ER- 32 stitches.

Next day we only got one covey up north by Macon, Mo. Last day we hunted around Clinton and got one small covey on public land. Still a good trip and good dog work.

Back