stupid white people

Whats wrong with us? Why do they put so many stupid white people on TV? AX men, dooms dayers, congressman Bonner, al gore (the inventor of the internet & global warming):D, could they find any dumber white people? What world of warcraft stopped so they had to find something dumber to do:) 99% of us are normal and we don't get a show:mad: What the heck is there to be scared of anyways? What black guy would want to go to kansas to attack a bunker? they're smarter then that:) Stay focused guys and don't act the white guys on these shows and you'll be OK.

Whats wrong with us? Why do they put so many stupid white people on TV? AX men, dooms dayers, congressman Bonner, al gore (the inventor of the internet & global warming):D, could they find any dumber white people? What world of warcraft stopped so they had to find something dumber to do:) 99% of us are normal and we don't get a show:mad: What the heck is there to be scared of anyways? What black guy would want to go to kansas to attack a bunker? they're smarter then that:) Stay focused guys and don't act the white guys on these shows and you'll be OK.

Dude you left out my favorite Swamp People, or the one about the guys noodling for catfish, or Sons Of Guns. The more goofy they are, the bigger the show. I have people way more redneck then the guys on Swamp People. I've even been noodling a time or two myself in the grand river. I never cared for it too much, but I have an ex brother in law, let me see my sisters 3 or 4th marriage i think, that is really into it. His arms are all scarred up from those big ol cats.

Ps. I see your buddy posted on another thread here I think. so you better leave Vikings fans out of your stupid white people tirade.

Last edited:
I'm impressed that Coot said 99% of "us" our normal...so which one of us is the 1%er...?:D

capt coot could be on tv. he is all these shows rolled into one. he cuts trees, burns up stuff, plays with snapping turtles, shoots stuff, preaches gloom and doom and has a VERY questionable IQ. only problem is he is way too cute. he still has all his teeth and only has one ugly tatoo from his navy days.:cheers:

BC, did you just describe Homer Simpson?

capt coot could be on tv. he is all these shows rolled into one. he cuts trees, burns up stuff, plays with snapping turtles, shoots stuff, preaches gloom and doom and has a VERY questionable IQ. only problem is he is way too cute. he still has all his teeth and only has one ugly tatoo from his navy days.:cheers:

Does he wear the same outfit everyday? I have a 72 yr old uncle that only wears a long sleeved denim shirt and wranglers with boots. Everyday the same outfit. Always clean but never different. I don't remember ever seeing him any other way. I think he is a little mental. In his closet there is like twenty of the same shirts, a bunch of jeans and one blue suit.

How can you question my IQ:mad: I've made many sound decisions in my day:thumbsup: Like choosing to be a Packer fan over a viking fan:D And And well I can't think of anymore right now. I could be on a tv show but I would only need one episode and the show would be called watch me kick me brothers A$$(blackcloud):eek: Damn Navy them 3 day drink-athons nothing but trouble:D
I forgot the alien shows and BIGFOOT hunters all WHITE Guys:)

Stupid White People...hey, hey, hey now watch what you say.

Just who is cooler then this?

Dude you left out my favorite Swamp People, or the one about the guys noodling for catfish, or Sons Of Guns. The more goofy they are, the bigger the show. I have people way more redneck then the guys on Swamp People. I've even been noodling a time or two myself in the grand river. I never cared for it too much, but I have an ex brother in law, let me see my sisters 3 or 4th marriage i think, that is really into it. His arms are all scarred up from those big ol cats.

Man... you forgot possibly the best of them all, Duck Dynasty :10sign::cheers:

Back