Semi-rescue...Look at this boy!

JMc

Super Moderator
This is Ruger; he is a registered 5 month old solid liver GSP. I got a call from a kid (23) in Amarillo, said he wants to sell Ruger as he needs some money due to some "problems" that have come up. I gave him $150 and Ruger with papers is now with me. Sire is: Nicholas Von Stuka; Dam is: Yankees Impressive Abbigail. I have a few people interested in him and he is for sale at $150. He needs a carrying hunting home. This is Nicholas' Impressive Ruger day one in my front yard. After a whoa command, he held this point for a minute 15 secs. The kid worked with him on here and whoa.
Ruger1.jpg

This is Ruger; he is a registered 5 month old solid liver GSP. I got a call from a kid (23) in Amarillo, said he wants to sell Ruger as he needs some money due to some "problems" that have come up. I gave him $150 and Ruger with papers is now with me. Sire is: Nicholas Von Stuka; Dam is: Yankees Impressive Abbigail. I have a few people interested in him and he is for sale at $150. He needs a carrying hunting home. This is Nicholas' Impressive Ruger day one in my front yard. After a whoa command, he held this point for a minute 15 secs. The kid worked with him on here and whoa.
Ruger1.jpg

Beautiful dog Jim, but isn't fishing for dogs illegal in Texas ?? :D

I will check around to see if anybody is looking for a starter dog.

Jim, you are the MAN!!!!!! Thanks for caring so much.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If that was a Brittany, I might be on the phone with you...........Bob

Nice looking boy. So that's what is happening to those old Mitchell spinning reel's. They are being turned into training tools..LOL I have numerous of them.

Don't need another male GSP right now. I'm sure he will go fast

birdman, I think you need to make a trip to Texas and get yourself a new pup. He looks like a nice one.

I already got a reserve on a pup from remington's parents already.

just that dog is so alike mine however, this guy is able to name the parents and said to be 5 months old.. mine doesnt match parents nor age.

Birdman...sorry to hear about your loss, however this pup was whelped on 9/30/09; I have the papers and know the breeder. He has a small roan star on his chest and a touch of white on one toe. I'll be happy to travel a few hundred miles if anybody is interested in Ruger. As for the Mitchell reel...it's still in use on a new light wgt Ugly stick and pulls trout out of the water all day long. I do possess a dog fishing license from Mex...errr I mean Texas...:D

Ruger finds a new home!

Ruger "the GSP" found a new home...I took him to the Amarillo Gun Show and a young couple took him home. His new owner is a vet student and his wife is a grad student in animal sciences. My wife and I went by their house yesterday to check on Ruger and he was happy as can be.

Ruger "the GSP" found a new home...I took him to the Amarillo Gun Show and a young couple took him home. His new owner is a vet student and his wife is a grad student in animal sciences. My wife and I went by their house yesterday to check on Ruger and he was happy as can be.

Thats great to hear Jim good job, :10sign: :cheers:

Great job! One more feel good story left guys. We got to help Bob out with a pup.:thumbsup:

Back