Red River

Dude, You are quiet today. Got any ideas for the event?
I'm a conspiracy theorist. And we know that the Goose is a sly one, so I'm trying to figure out his angle. He could be letting this hype up, leak out some vids of Red flushing hoards of birds. Get the odds in his favor, then bet on G.H. and throw the match! Or he could be just trying to get G.H. to put him in some of his secret spots. All I know is he's been conspicuously quiet. :unsure:

Last edited:
I'm a conspiracy theorist. And we know that the Goose is a sly one, so I'm trying to figure out his angle. He could be letting this hype up, leak out some vids of Red flushing hoards of birds. Get the odds in his favor, then bet on G.H. and throw the match! Or he could be just trying to get G.H. to put him in some of his secret spots. All I know is he's been conspicuously quiet. :unsure:
Yes he is very sneaky to say the least. Goose fess up.....

How can Goose be inconspicuous driving around in a late model ford f250 with a dog riding shot gun, with PBR stickers. I would watch out with him wanting his Nephew along, I think that is the sleeper, he may be setting us up for the ultimate pheasant hustle.....:whistle:

I have said all along he probably drives a F-350 King Ranch and has 2k in his hunting clothes and 6k in his gun and drinks Michelob Ultra. The rube act is crap. Probably runs a pointing lab and pays to hunt.
I swear those pictures of his dog are from 1994 he’s totally playing us.

This could become the start of something epic. One on one bird hunting challenges. Oh wait I think they already have this competition it is called bird dog challenge. Lots of rules against running, how many shots you take, delivery to hand, time limits, etc. I think the UPH version would be more about the cheering and teasing from the cheap seats versus the actual competition. Sounds like a fun weekend, when are we planning this event? I'm in!

Back