Pics of your favorite gun(s) to carry afield

onpoint

Let's see'em folks.

I am a gun fanatic..I LIKE GUNS! but only hunting type guns for the most part. I like long range flat shooting rifles, lever guns, fine shotguns and waterfowl guns.

Here's some of mine
My Browning Citori 20ga
citori.jpg

My Weatherby ACCU-MARK in 30-378 mag
08buck-x2.jpg

My Weatherby Athena 12ga
sd0817.jpg

My Browning Cynergy camo 3.5" 12 ga
sd0816.jpg

Let's see your pride & joy. Tell us what you like in guns. It's taken me many years to obtain them and I will hand them down to my sons

Last edited:
Wow, I just traded my Browning 12 Upland; looked just like your 20. Oh and this is what it became:
Pics1006.jpg

No pic handy, but the only gun I use for upland is a Weatherby Athena 20 gauge. Looks remarkably like the 12 gauge you have...... :)

All sweet shootin sticks guys

Keep them coming. I like to look at ANY gun. I have other favorites like my model 12s(model 50 too), Browning A5's, Remington SP-10s. I like scatter guns

My next gun will be a Browning Cynergy Feather in 20ga with 26" tubes. 4lbs 14 oz's..

Last edited:
A a pair of 20 ga Win 101s. Top gun is ic/mod, built 1963, doves, ducks and pheasants, bottom is sk/sk, clay targets and quail, 1978

picture.php

These are all some pretty nice guns.....Didn't we just get done blasting all of the guys who buy nice fancy hunting clothes at Cabela's???

These are all some pretty nice guns.....Didn't we just get done blasting all of the guys who buy nice fancy hunting clothes at Cabela's???

well, it's obvious you missed what was being said in that thread but lets not lead this one off course.

Some real dandy's there guys. I had some 101's over the years. They are fantastic guns. I never had a 20ga but I wish I could have.

Nice Ithaca, in 16ga too. I have a model 12 Winchester in 16ga and a A5 Browning in 16ga, love them both.

onpoint

Thanks for the compliment JMB. It's been a good one. I especially like the fact that it is just late enough in it's maunufacturing date to not concern me putting modern pheasant type loads through it.

Brad

J, If I had a gun with that pretty of wood, I think I'd be afraid to take it afield. Man, that is sure a very awesome looking gun......Bob

Here it is up close -

picture.php

SAWeeeeeT

Fine gun stock wood is one of the most scarce things on the planet now. Fine wood can double or triple the price of gun. Depending on the type and grade of the wood.

Again, very nice wood on that 16

J, If I had a gun with that pretty of wood, I think I'd be afraid to take it afield. Man, that is sure a very awesome looking gun......Bob

You've got to remember that I bought that gun in 1978 when it cost $610. Bishop (now Macon Gunstocks) did the wood for $300.

The other 101 was $325 new in 1963.

LOL.

You've got to remember that I bought that gun in 1978 when it cost $610. Bishop (now Macon Gunstocks) did the wood for $300.

The other 101 was $325 new in 1963.

LOL.
I'm a fan of the English stock too jnorm. Because of that, I almost bought a Citori Superlight Feather a few years ago but couldn't justify it in my mind at the time because I had bought a White Onyx just the year before. Perhaps one day... ;)

I am a fan of the english stock as well, I just bought a Browning Gold Upland Special in 12 ga, and a Browning BPS Upland Special last year. The BPS worked great last year, and the Gold smashes clay pigeons, now in a few days I will ee what it can do to a pheasant.:)

Here are my two favorites. First is my Huglu 12 ga over/under, it is a Turkish made shotgun, I picked it up while on a deployment to Turkey. Best $300 I have ever spent including the custom case. Then there is my Remington 870 LW 20 gauge. My grandfather gave this to me. Was one of his favorite skeet guns. I love this gun.

img3807u.jpg

870m.jpg

:thumbsup:

Back