Pick em

didn't get my Thursday pick in so give me a loss on this one unless you want to give me the eagles who are down 16-6 right now. rest of the week:

titans
mn
tb
Texans
rams
saints
lions
gb
Carolina
Miami
niners
hawks
bills
bears
Denver 45-10

Heres the hot picks.
1. NO
2. Minn going to the SB:thumbsup:
3. Det
4. Cinn yep GB sucks:(
5. Houston
6. Car. I must of hit my head. No the Nuns slapped it:)
7.tenn
8. dallas
9. NE
10. Alt.
11. Bills
12. SF
13. seattle
14. Bears
15. denver 128 oakland 10:D

Good luck guys:cheers:

Well driggs looks like you got me on points. Good win. ChocoLab went from penthouse to outhouse real quick:p

Last edited:
Good week again Carp! I am going to have to go to the Swami!!! John wins and got to go hunting to boot . Good weekend.:thumbsup:

Week 4

1. San Fran=W

2. Bengals=L

3. Ravens=L

4. Bears ( This streak will not last and might just end Sun)+L

5. Chiefs ( Can't pick a team that is in total Blow-up mode) And you Chiefs fans thought you had a bad team last year with 6 pro bowlers. Denver better not slip up because the Chiefs are a playoff team with Andy.=W

6. Steelers ( I had a 50-50 shot at this one)=L

7.Bucs=L

8.Colts=W

9. Seahawks ( Let's see how good the hawks are)=W

10.Ten=W

11. Broncos (in a thriller)=W

12. Raiders ( this really pains me. Almost as bad as the Steelers over Minn. I may change this if Flynn is going to play)=L

13. Chargers=W

14. Falcons ( Why not)=L

15. Saints ( MON) 30-23=W

8-7

Bye Week so everyone should have 15 games this week. Good luck guys. Where is the fearless leader. He has to add up everyones totals for the standings.:cheers:

Last edited:
I s
ee everyone is coping me on #ing games:thumbsup:

1 st loi
2 sea chickens
3 lions
4 bengals
5 colts
6 kc
7 az
8 ravens
9 yuck steelers 2-0
10 ten
11raiders
12 Denver
13 cowgirls
14 ne
15 no 35-31

Last edited:
San Francisco
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Chicago
Kansas City
Arizona
Indianapolis
Seattle
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Washington
Denver
Dallas
Atlanta
New Orleans

Rams L
Ravens L
Lions W
Colts w
Vikes w
Titans w
Broncos w
Falcons
Bengals L
Texans L
Chiefs w
Bucs L
Chargers w
Raiders
Saints 31-24

Last edited:
Barely made this weeks picks.
TB revis has 2 ints
BILLS
lions meow meow
CINN meow meow 2
COLTS
KC THEY LOOK GOOD SO FAR
STEELERS vikings get chased out off england again
SEATTLE
TENN
SD
DENVER manning gets hurt seen that in my crystal ball
WASH
NE
NO 34-21

Coot, better fix your crystal ball. It has a bad crack in it!! As long as Peyton and key players remain healthy it is going to be tough to beat the Broncos. I do not think they can go undefeated though through 16 games. There is 75 % of the schedule remaining, so a long way to go. Would like to see how we react when we are tested and things are going wrong! I can already see some players getting big heads!:cheers:

Coot, better fix your crystal ball. It has a bad crack in it!! As long as Peyton and key players remain healthy it is going to be tough to beat the Broncos. I do not think they can go undefeated though through 16 games. There is 75 % of the schedule remaining, so a long way to go. Would like to see how we react when we are tested and things are going wrong! I can already see some players getting big heads!:cheers:

Peyton Manning is probably one of the five best minds in football. That said, his biggest liability is himself. He is going to have one of those games when he isn't perfectly sharp and he is getting knocked on his butt a little. He doesn't like not being perfect, and sometimes it forces him into mistakes. ( example last years playoffs) I know it is a reach, the Chief's defense is set up to give him trouble. A good push up the middle, with outside athletic end pressure. Add to that a couple of good cover corners and it could be interesting.

Season is going to really get cranked up starting the 10th of Nov. S.D. 2 times, K.C. 2 times, N.E., Houston, Indy. 7 tough games . Defenses just can't tip there hand on what they are going to do or it will be over. There will always be a mis match some where. Whether caused by design or by a blitz. So, far no team has had much success when the mis match occurs.

Season is going to really get cranked up starting the 10th of Nov. S.D. 2 times, K.C. 2 times, N.E., Houston, Indy. 7 tough games . Defenses just can't tip there hand on what they are going to do or it will be over. There will always be a mis match some where. Whether caused by design or by a blitz. So, far no team has had much success when the mis match occurs.

But you have to admit, like the chiefs, the competition hasn't been very good. That game in Indy will be a dandy:).

Ps. as of today chiefs D is averaging 10 pts

We have the same schedule - 2 games. Broncos had the Superbowl winner Baltimore and they have the Patriots. Chiefs got the Browns and the Bills. Other then that we play the same teams. Broncos Defense is #1 in rush yds allowed at 74 ypg allowed. Shut them down first half and then they are too far behind and have to pass all game. Nice for the defense to pin the ears back and rush the passer. The defense has not had to play hard all game yet. Giving teams too much space to throw the ball because they are up by 20 points. Any tips on how to beat the Cowboys? I have yet to catch them play.

Buffalo
New Orleans
New England
Green Bay
Kansas City
Seattle
St. Louis
Baltimore
Ny giants
Arizona
Denver
San Francisco