Pick em

Looks like blackcloud is the winner with the exact points in the game last night.:10sign: It still looks to me like he tried to pick the lions twice since Labman/captain coot is the owner of this thread, he will need to rule. Looks like labman/captain coot would be the winner if he decides to disqualify his brother.

And the ruling isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Wait rule says I can challenge:D What the heck I'll give it to the old bro:thumbsup: Oh my goodness I got a coutry song:eek: You got to know when to pick'em know when to sit'em. I better stop way to much brain power so early. Better save it for next weeks picks. Good picking guys:cheers:

Looks like blackcloud is the winner with the exact points in the game last night.:10sign: It still looks to me like he tried to pick the lions twice since Labman/captain coot is the owner of this thread, he will need to rule. Looks like labman/captain coot would be the winner if he decides to disqualify his brother.

Fine late hit for calling me labman twice:eek: -50x2=watch it mr:eek: Play nice like everyone else:thumbsup: I'm watching:mad::)

Driggs and Roosterslayer are out sorry guy's betterluck next week.:coolpics:Labman could still win as he is the only one that has philly tonite:D. Blackcloud should be eliminated because it looks like he tried to pick the lions twice:mad:

Holy S### 3x calling me labman:mad::mad: Looks like I'm getting rule book out four this one:eek: Where did I put the book? BC a man he picked lions twice you can't eliminate him for that.

Driggs and Roosterslayer are out sorry guy's betterluck next week.:coolpics:Labman could still win as he is the only one that has philly tonite:D. Blackcloud should be eliminated because it looks like he tried to pick the lions twice:mad:

are you blind I only picked Detroit once!!!!!!

den pitt ne no tb kc sea cle det oak chi st loi GB dal wash 28-21 hous 31-28

It is clear that BC broke the LAWWWWW. He submitted picks on the 7th (look at date picks posted) Denver game was on the 5th:mad: And what team is LOI:confused: Looks like it's thunder Dome for you:D. What should I do guys? 1. Count all but the denver game or 2. count none of the games?

It is clear that BC broke the LAWWWWW. He submitted picks on the 7th (look at date picks posted) Denver game was on the 5th:mad: And what team is LOI:confused: Looks like it's thunder Dome for you:D. What should I do guys? 1. Count all but the denver game or 2. count none of the games?

That's what I'm saying, what is LOI? Between your math and your brothers cheating we don't stand a chance:mad:

Check to see if it looks like Saint Loui!!!! They did go to Catholic school!:)

ok coot, what's the ruling on the Denver thing with your brother. Kinda takes the challenge out if you can pick two days after the game is over:confused:. Or are you guys on some kind of hillbilly time zone or something:D

ok coot, what's the ruling on the Denver thing with your brother. Kinda takes the challenge out if you can pick two days after the game is over:confused:. Or are you guys on some kind of hillbilly time zone or something:D

sorry guys:( I forgot to pick early. I would of picked Denver anyway. but to prove how nice a guy I am coot can give me a loss for the Denver game. plus I don't want to strain coots brain trying to figure out what to do about it.

Just don't count it either way. No loss and a no win. It will work out!

New England
Atlanta
Buffalo
Chicago
Green Bay
Miami
Kansas City
Baltimore
Houston
Philadelphia
Arizona
New Orleans