MIAMI W
KC W
NO W
DET L
DENVER W
OAK W
SF31-SEATTLE24 L 12-2

Last edited:
Wow 12-3 and tied for second. Good job choco Lab. No amount of pencil-whipping by Labman and his brother can steal this one away from you:D

Last edited:
Wow 12-4 and tied for second. Good job choco Lab. No amount of pencil-whipping by Labman and his brother can steal this one away from you:D

Did you go to the same school as Coot? Math Brother,Math!! 16 games, only 15 have been played.:cheers:

I think Coot is using our picks to further his retirement!! I can't blame him though! You guy's are kicking butt!! Hope he is giving a percentage to the church or Sister Sledge is going to beat him with a ruler!:D

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I'm unstoppable guys:D 12-2 you won't see from the vikings this year:) I got the Nuns on my side:D

Right after I post that 15 games have been played!! He is 12-2 .. I bet he has money buried in the yard that he knows nothing about!!!:D

Right after I post that 15 games have been played!! He is 12-2 .. I bet he has money buried in the yard that he knows nothing about!!!:D

I bet he thinks he has me beat because he has me in the loss column;). Hey Labman you forgot the bills game. Oh by the way, choco Lab beat us both with 14:thumbsup: You can't beat us Lab guy's. You can tell by the dogs were too sharp for you

Last edited:
1 kc
2 no
3 cowboys
4 I think im going to be sick I pick Vikings
5 GO PACK GO
6 san diego
7 ne
8 lions
9 giants
10 houston
11 Atlanta
12 bills
13 colts
14 seahawks
15 bears
16 Denver 45-21

1 kc
2 no
3 cowboys
4 I think im going to be sick I pick Vikings
5 GO PACK GO
6 san diego
7 ne
8 lions
9 giants
10 houston
11 Atlanta
12 bills
13 colts
14 seahawks
15 bears
16 Denver 45-21

Good job numbering your picks:thumbsup::10sign::coolpics::cheers:

And I had Bills picked too:mad: Not bad for a guy educatated by angry Nuns:D They must have been Viking fans:D Outstanding job choco fan lets see if you can do it again.
I NOT LABMAN:mad: i'LL have totals later today. I'm sure with my math I'll be leading for the season:D Get to picking guys. Gee you think Bleu will pick the broncos:)

Philadelphia
Green Bay
Dallas
San Diego
Minnesota
Tampa bay
New Orleans
Washington
Ny giants
Baltimore
Atlanta
Buffalo
San Francisco
Chicago
Denver 34-17

Games seem a bit harder to pick this week in my opinion.

carps 23-9
Bleu 23-9
JS 18-14
rooster 21-11
choclab 24-8 1 weekly win
coot 24-7
BC 19 -12

Not bad guys, but it's a long season:). If it ain't right let me know. Which I'm sure you will do:D Who won week one?:D

KC wins tonite:thumbsup:

carps 23-9
Bleu 23-9
JS 18-14
rooster 21-11
choclab 24-8 1 weekly win
coot 24-7
BC 19 -12

Not bad guys, but it's a long season:). If it ain't right let me know. Which I'm sure you will do:D Who won week one?:D

KC wins tonite:thumbsup:

if you add mine up I have 24. 11 first week and 13 last week. Figures you would try to penalize me:D

chiefs wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ravens w
giants L
skins L
titans w
saints W
pats w
pack L
cowboys W
vikes L
dolphins w
jets w
49ers L
seahawks w
steelers L
broncos 35-10 w 10- 6

Last edited:
Going with the Chefs tonight Rest later....Carp your boys better come through!

1. Chiefs = W

2.Titans=W

3. Vikes=L

4.Cowboys=W

5. Packers=L

6.Patriots=W

7. Saints=W

8. Lions=W

9. Giants=L

10. Houston=L

11. Falcons=L

12. Jets=W