Photo of the Year Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD_2012.jpg

SD 2012 - Katie's finds for the day

LOl.....MTtailchaser your 4th photo down (of your pooch running) reminds me of a photo I took of my lab; Ears up and all.

picture.php

Here he is when he looks "normal":rolleyes:

picture.php

JP and I's first successful quail hunt of the year.

20140919_100636_zps33b1e619.jpg

The Team.

I do some pheasant hunting across the street (from where this photo was taken). I remember that morning well because a friend and I popped two roosters right from the start over there. That was a nice day to be out hunting.

It took a lot of walking/work to get this rooster but in the end, he made for some good memories and dinner.

Another pheasant photo. Sorry. lol This was a rooster with very nice colors so I had my cousin hold him up for me. The sun had just set that evening when the photo was taken.

A nice wild rooster hanging from an old fence post.

Sunset after a good day in the field.

Unfortunately this bird was sick/diseased or wounded by something. She was wild, yet let me get very close to her.

Last edited:
BC, Yes the Missouri River Breaks. This shot was below the Fort Peck Dam.
As you go West the Breaks get much deeper and wooded with Ponderosa Pine. Makes for a mountain type terrain except the breaks are caused totally by erosion. Huns and Sharptail hunting. :thumbsup:

My new favorite of the year.

20141010_115144_zps35e9b146.jpg

Photos from a brief visit to a field in South Dakota--This past Friday evening.

Last edited:
Awesome pics Nick.:cheers:

Sw Minnesota opener

Did not work all day but jumped one hen in 3 hrs on Sat. Today I walked a couple spots this afternoon before finally chasing down a runner and dropping my first rooster for the year My tounge was hanging as much as Maci's but she posed nice for the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back