Pheasant Fest

Sorry that I could not make it this year, but I do have Pheasant Fest 2010 on my calendar.

Now I have a lot of habitat work that I hope to complete at the ranch, i.e. prescribed burns, interseed legumes and forbs in CRP grass, food plot prep, planting food plots, water source work and some predator control.

Hope you all have a good year getting ready for the 2009 opener, I know I will.

Sorry that I could not make it this year, but I do have Pheasant Fest 2010 on my calendar.

I'll be there in 2010 for sure as well. I was in Des Moines 2 years ago with UGUIDE and we had a good time. Snow buried us in the last day, but it was still fun.

Enjoyed Phezfest today. Sat in on several dog training seminars and learned a thing or two. Also got to spend some time and have a couple beers :cheers: with Chris (Uguide). Sorry about the unscheduled night tour of the Madison isthmus Chris. My driving's worse than my shooting. :D

Another great show was produced by PF. Kudos! I picked up a lot of good habitat info and I'm sure the dog guys got some great tips as it look like they had a good showing of breeders at the show.

JMB, I thoroughly enjoyed visting with you and you pops and sharing a burger and a beer after the show on Sat. No problem on the Madison tour. I can hardly fault anybody after I myself turned a 10 minute trip back to hotel on Friday night into a 1 hour horror story (got lost). :cheers:

All I can say is "get me out of the city and back into the country"!!!

I'm looking forward to the show next year. I think Des Moines is a good central location for the masses.

No problem on the Madison tour. I can hardly fault anybody after I myself turned a 10 minute trip back to hotel on Friday night into a 1 hour horror story (got lost). :cheers:

Yeah right we all know you were looking for the local strip clubs :p

Mr. Hyde, I could have only hoped that there was a stop like that on my God Forsaken journey into the toolies of Madison but....no cigar.

I did hear an interesting rumor from the Bad River Bucks boys that a couple of the gals working the Krueger Farms booth were pulling a shift at the PF show during the day and then a night shift at the gentlemens club. Can you confirm that?

PS. I did stop by the Cheasy Club booth but nobody was there. I think they were probably over at the Krueger Farms booth asking questions :)

Come to think of it, Uguide did mention stopping at Visions Gentlemen's Club Friday night to "ask for directions", then got lost again and stopped at Dangerous Curves Gentlemen's Club to ask for directions again. I'm just glad he made it back to the hotel 5 hours later. :D

Now I understand why he kept saying... "Remember... what happens at Pheasant Fest stays at Pheasant Fest." :D

I did hear an interesting rumor from the Bad River Bucks boys that a couple of the gals working the Krueger Farms booth were pulling a shift at the PF show during the day and then a night shift at the gentlemens club. Can you confirm that?

uuummmm No I can neither confirm or deny about the Krueger Farm Girls night shift ;)

[/QUOTE=UGUIDE;5663]
PS. I did stop by the Cheasy Club booth but nobody was there. I think they were probably over at the Krueger Farms booth asking questions :)[/QUOTE]

I was there all day Saturday and actually I got lost in the hall for a-bit and I was talking to the Curly Coated Ret. Girls :thumbsup: :D

Last edited:
Back