Pheasant Fest

Mr Hyde

Anybody going to the Pheasant Fest in Madison Wis. ?

If so I will be there on Sat. at the American Chesapeake Club Booth stop by and say hello and buy me beer :cheers: :D

Here is a little info on the event
http://www.pheasantfest.org/page/1/eventSchedule.jsp

Also there is more information on the Pheasant Forever Website

I have never been to one, but hope to make it this year. It is February 6-8, 2009.

Undecided yet. If I do go, Mr Hyde I got you covered on a beer.

Webguy, you need to go. The guy in ornage in your avatar next to you just called me and he is flying into Pheasant Fest and staying with family.

I will be there all 3 days. Wouldn't miss it. I'll be wearing UGUIDE gear so if you see me say HI. Then Webguy can buy us all a beer.

:cheers:

Ok John... So I hear you are going. Your buying the beers now! So should I go or what? I'm going duck hunting in Mexico on the 16th of Feb now so I can make it. I just don't know if you could tolerate me for a few days. :eek:

This will be my 3rd PF. Its the closest its ever been to me. Looking forward to it. Ive found some things the past 2 years that I havent found anywhere else.

a jacket that Ive been looking for a 2 great prints.

Ok John... So I hear you are going. Your buying the beers now! So should I go or what? I'm going duck hunting in Mexico on the 16th of Feb now so I can make it. I just don't know if you could tolerate me for a few days. :eek:

I think anybody who goes Duck hunting in Mexico should buy the beer :thumbsup:

Why because I am jealous. :p

I think anybody who goes Duck hunting in Mexico should buy the beer :thumbsup:

Why because I am jealous. :p

Ha ha, that's funny. Mexico will be a little work and a little play too. Mr Hyde... beers are on Ultimate Pheasant Hunting.

PF this year

Am taking my wife this year so that she can also enjoy it! Hope to see and meet as many of the members that I can.

I'll be there Webguy. My Dad is looking forward to going and he informed me that I'm going too. So I guess I have no choice. :D
Actually, I'm looking forward to it too. Hope to see you and Chris there.

Hey, someone asked me if they have any gun dealers there. I told him I thought the gun manufacturers might have booths setup there but I didn't think it was a gun show type atmosphere for buying/selling guns. Is that correct?

I hope to be there. Please say hello if you see me. Oh, just so you recognize me, here I am after chasing quail this weekend. BTW, the strongest thing I drink is iced tea.

stick11Jan09034A.jpg

I'll be there Webguy. My Dad is looking forward to going and he informed me that I'm going too. So I guess I have no choice. :D
Actually, I'm looking forward to it too. Hope to see you and Chris there.

Hey, someone asked me if they have any gun dealers there. I told him I thought the gun manufacturers might have booths setup there but I didn't think it was a gun show type atmosphere for buying/selling guns. Is that correct?

JMB, does anybody drink beer in WI? If so then we must have one. I can tell from photos and stories that you and your pops are all about the "real hunt". Let's compare schedules as we get closer.

I think we should have an "All UPH Reunion" (2st annual) and Webguy should host and buys the beers. Friday or Sat Night works for me. I'll facilitate time and location if there is interest. If this works and the chemistry is right I would be interested in establishing an "All UGUIDE Reunion" which would include a pheasant hunt for some key contributors at one of our pheasant camps.

As far as guns go I do remember that there were the top dealers there to show their wares but not sure if you could actually buy or not. A few are even sponsors of event I recon.

Maynard, I know I've seen you somewhere before;>;> Hope to see you at PF

Last edited:
Maynard, I know I've seen you somewhere before;>;> Hope to see you at PF

You might have known me before I got into pheasant and quail hunting. This hunting deal caused me to clean up my act and even shave and bathe.

This is the "before" photo-

imagesworking-20from-20home-thumb.jpg

You might have known me before I got into pheasant and quail hunting. This hunting deal caused me to clean up my act and even shave and bathe.

This is the "before" photo-

imagesworking-20from-20home-thumb.jpg

I know, I know....sad to say but this is what Webguy will look like in about 30-40 years.

(Acutally, he cleans up pretty good too Maynard). It's amazing what a little blaze orange can do for a guy.

Last edited:
I'm planning on stopping out for a while, I'm hoping to talk to some dog trainers to find someone to take my dog to.

I went last year in the St Paul.

Go. It was a good time. Bring the kids, there were shooting galleries and other activities ... Careful with the wallet, some good deals on wildlife art will probably be there too ...

I will be their not sure yet whether Saturday or Sunday. Madison is a good town lots of nice bar & grills especially downtown.

Back