Pheasant Fest in KC

ford

Who's going to Kansas City for pheasant fest? I wil be there all 3 days, pheasant stuff and a few cold ones, could there be anything better?

It is on my calendar but some things have to come together for it to happen.

I am planning on going. Want to go to some of the seminars on quail habitat.
Think those are on Saturday.

Well I would attend but CZ USA has me working another show & shoot in TX that week go figure.:mad: With that said CZ USA will have a very big booth with all the current products. It is a good time to actually feel and see a gun you may be interested in:thumbsup:.

CZ USA also have partnered with PF/ QF to help chapters get banquet / raffle guns. Please PM me if you have a chapter that needs help as I run the program for CZ USA. :cheers:

Thanks and have fun!

Kick'em Up!
CZ USA

Well I would attend but CZ USA has me working another show & shoot in TX that week go figure.:mad: With that said CZ USA will have a very big booth with all the current products. It is a good time to actually feel and see a gun you may be interested in:thumbsup:.

CZ USA also have partnered with PF/ QF to help chapters get banquet / raffle guns. Please PM me if you have a chapter that needs help as I run the program for CZ USA. :cheers:

Thanks and have fun!

Kick'em Up!
CZ USA

You working the NBS show in Ft. Worth?

Thanks and have fun!

Kick'em Up!
CZ USA

I wish I could make it but I have a prior obligation to attend. Ive been looking at some side x sides that CZ makes. Do you have any other events planned or do you guys have a calendar of events that you do. Was looking at the Sharptail I believe.

I wish I could make it but I have a prior obligation to attend. Ive been looking at some side x sides that CZ makes. Do you have any other events planned or do you guys have a calendar of events that you do. Was looking at the Sharptail I believe.

We only do maybe 2-3 shows a year where the public can see all of our products we offer. There is just too many to bring out to every event. That said, we will be at the NRA show in Louisville this May that is about it for the full production display. If you need help please PM me I am happy to help you locate what you are looking for.

Kick'em Up !

If you want some extra Pheasants Forever check out The Heartland Pheasant Forever Annual Banquet this Saturday Feb 13 @ 5:30pm Adams Point Conference center Blue Springs Missouri. Check out our Facebook page Heartland Chapter of Pheasants Forever for more information.

Thanks
Jeff
816-200-6233

Back