# of guns you own

I hope some other guys chime in with few more than that. It only takes one guy to ruin the neighborhood. Cause if my wife reads these first two posts the classified forum will be a busy place.

I might be with mr. M. on this one.The good thing is ,she doesn't have a clue what I have. Oh well, Here it goes. 30-378 Weatherby, Rem 7mm Ultra Mag, Rem 22-250, Rem 260, Ruger Mini 14, XD 45acp , Benelli Legacy sport 12 gauge, Browning BPS 12 gauge, Berreta AL391 Gold Urika 20 gauge, Berreta 686 silver pigeon combo set 20/28. I think that is it???????:eek:

I have 2 36 gun safes along with a 20 gun safe and I still don't have enough room. I'm a little gun poor at the moment.

garydakota

Dozen or so. Assortment of rifles, revolvers, and shotguns. My wife even has one of her own. About ten or so more, and I should be happy...:thumbsup:

Guess I missed that one. Wouldn't want to be the one to rob your house. Are you in some kind of law enforcement. If so have you ever had to shot some one:eek:

Yah Im in Law Enforcement.

No I have not shot anyone. (knocks on wood) I have drawn my guns numerous times. And yes I have mentioned a few times Im in Law Enforcement. even posted a thread about if any one had questions about Laws and that i would help. that is in the South Dakota forum. Im waiting to get into Game Fish & Parks Law Enforcement but an opening doesnt come until Fall of 2011.

Top to Bottom pics.. Top pics are my personal guns. Remington shotgun I won at a Raffle drawing for a Playground for the City park.

The rifle in that same pic is what i use for Deer hunting.

Second pics are LE shotguns. M3 benilli auto/manual and an old 870 shotgun...

third pic is Top is LE model full auto Olympic, and bottom is personal AR-15 bushmaster with semi-auto along with the duty gun Glock 22.

I do have another handgun, a S&W Sigma series .40.

24 guns with many more willed to me and on my wish list.

2 shotguns, 2 rifles, and a 22 mag.

All go with me on all my trips. Always good to have a spare.

I have Six Firearms

Two rifles, three shotguns, and a revolver. I never go on a road trip without the Anaconda. Had to reach for it once.

Well-Armed Recently Deceased Gentleman

The estate of a recently deceased Sheridan County, KS, man recently held an auction to sell his 118 firearms and all the ammo.

Not nearly enough guns, that's what I have. 2 Shotguns, .22 rifle, .270 Rifle, 9MM CZ-P01. I just inherited a nice Remington Wingmaster, mint condition, not sure of the year, but it's more than 15 years old I would think.

I have another purchase I made recently and have become interested in having. Flashlights!!!! I bought a Surefire Original 6P. Really nice lights, blinding to an intruder, just enough time to put some rounds in from my 9MM.
Anyone else into flashlights??? I've always like flashlights, but the most expensive one I had was a mag-lite.

Back