# of guns you own

Labman, no need for a flashlight when the XD 45 with 230 gr. Golden sabers goes off. That's blinding!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Labman, not sure I interpret question correctly. Have farm in Charles Mix but reside in Farmington MN.

Ok, that's cool......Was just wondering because I hunt in Charles Mix County.
Geddes I believe is in Charles Mix County.
And I'm from Gregory county area originally, and I still hunt pheasant and deer in Gregory county every year.

great question capt coot. 870 sps for deer. 870 12ga. wingmaster. charles daly 12. browning gold 12. tk2000 12ga muzzle loading shotgun. this gun is a hoot to shot pheasants with. 2 50 cal muzzle loaders. 22-250. 300 ultra mag. ar-15. savage 223 over 12gauge combo gun. plus i think 8 others. i sold you that mossburg 3 1/2 didnt i? lets go to the auction sunday:p

for me it's encore 270,thompson 54 cal. muzzleloader, 22 mag model 93 winchester lever action, old model 1917 springfield from grandpa ,tauraus pistol, 22 pistol, and then each one of my three boys each have a deer rifle,muzzleloader, and a shotgun and assorted 22's almost forgot my turkey slaying mossberg 12 ga. and of course the main staple in my house and i'm sure many other houses is the daisy bb gun, one last gun my wifes 38 taught her how to shoot and then went and bought her own 38 to have.

You all realize that someone from some government organization is taking careful notes for the great gun control round-up. But, It does not matter to me. I do not own any guns, nope not a one.

Last edited:
You all realize that someone from some government organization is taking careful notes for the great gun control round-up. But, It does not matter to me. I do not own any guns, nope not a one.
I see you figured me out. I'm part of some gov't agency that's so top secret I don't even know what it's called. The rest of you fell for the oldest trick in the book. Now are you guys going to hand over your weapons peacefully:D

Watch out, cause Napolitano already has most of us on her terror watch list. If you thought Janet Reno could mess up stuff, just wait...

Wow! Feeling a little under gunned. I only own 1 gun, a Remington 1100 12 ga. It's a hand me down from my father. I've never purchased a gun in my life. I've been hunting for 25 years and never owned more than 1 gun. Maybe one day I will expand my horizons but I'm just too loyal and comfortable with my extremely trusty 1100.

shorthair is probably smarter than the rest of us. it would scare me to death if i knew how much i've spent on guns and optics over the years.

I forgot [senior moment] ;) I have a 250-3000 model 99. :cool:

7 sxs, 2o/u, 2 auto and 1 single shotguns. 4 hp rifles, 4 .22s, 1 muzzleloader and 9mm auto 22 pistol. All can be used as self defense weapons.

My old gun is a Beretta AL391 Urika Gold 12 ga - nice light field gun. Recently bought a Beretta 686 White Onyx 12 ga. to train with the field trial groups. I like the O/U so much I might end up selling the semi-auto.

Back