NHL Stanely Cups Playoffs

Man... this is eerily looking like the Avs series. Now let's do something we didn't do in that series and win on the road and put this thing to bed next week at home.

Impressive performance By the Wild at home

Hopefully they learned from that series. If they get this next game look out, Game six will be a MAD house!!!!

Gutsy call by Sutter of the Kings last night pulling Quick and putting in his rookie goal tender, basically sending his team a message. It stopped the bleeding from the first period and sparked some defense by the Kings, but they couldn't put anything in the net against the rookie Ducks goaltender Gibson who had a great game in his inaugural NHL playoff game.

Bruins and the Habs looks like it could go the length as well. NHL at it's best... :thumbsup:

Wild had a good 2nd period. Take something from the Avs series and this one and be a tougher team next year. That being said-- Go Hawks!!!

Tough pill to swallow for sure, considering how well they played. I gotta say Crawford again was the difference maker in this one. Hot goalies can literally carry a team and Crawford stepped up to the challenge again.

Crawford is a stud between the pipes but still doesnt get the credit that Quick and a coupl eof others do. Not sure why. Im impressed with that Wild team. I honestly didnt expect the Hawks to win last night. They were outskated most of the time, in other games too. That said - I suppose you could surmise that the better team won this series. They are 2 very evenly matched teams though. hawks played the Kings and Quacks really well this year - only losing once I think. Home Ice advantage against the Kings so I suppose Id rather have them. I hope Quick has some off games.

Bruins are history.

Habs vs Rangers for the Eastern conference finals.

Kings and Ducks grinding out a game 7 as I write this.

I'm going out on a Limb and say it will be Ducks and Hawks for the western conference finals.

Habs vs ???? for the Stanley cup finals........;)

Bruins are history.

Habs vs Rangers for the Eastern conference finals.

Kings and Ducks grinding out a game 7 as I write this.

I'm going out on a Limb and say it will be Ducks and Hawks for the western conference finals.

Habs vs ???? for the Stanley cup finals........;)

Game 6 my friend!!!! Game 7 to come!!!
Pitt choked it period! Not that the Rangers don't deserve credit. Crosby had 1 goal and 0 assists not only this years playoffs, but goes back to last years. They were up 3 games to one.

Hard to say right now because some goalies are getting going. There is a lot of game 7's, but the Hawks will be the freshest of the teams going forward. Pretty good playoffs so far.:cheers:

My bad. My money is still on the Ducks. I like Chicago no matter who they play because of the experience they have and as long as Crawford is playing lights out in the net.

Im hoping for Hawks vs Ducks also. Just dont want them to face the Kings D and Quick if they dont have to.

Habs looked really good. My money is on them beating the rangers.

Gotta think the travel in the Western finals might carry over to the Cup series. Not easy to make that 4-5 flight with the time difference every couple of days.

Anyone watching Kings vs Ducks? Ducks have put themselves in a big hole. LA just looks like they want it more right now.

Quick totally stopped Perry on that penalty shot. Wasn't even close

Anyone watching Kings vs Ducks? Ducks have put themselves in a big hole. LA just looks like they want it more right now.

Quick totally stopped Perry on that penalty shot. Wasn't even close

Great Poke check by Quick!!!! This will be interesting!

Talk about a big swing in the LA/Anaheim series. Kings take the first two, Ducks take the next three and then LA wins the last two. Geez...

LA looked good in those final two games. Should be an interesting Western conference finals. Rangers/Habs on today.

Yep, Crawford could end up being the difference in this series as well. Nice 3 on 1 goal by the Hawks toward the end.

I think the Habs forgot to show up yesterday.:eek:

Yeah, they just better forget about that performance all together. I felt sorry for both goalies for the Habs. They had zero defense in front of the net and turnovers in the neutral zone that were horrible. Worst game so far this year in the playoffs if you are just a neutral fan..... Oh, thanks for Morneau, just hit a 420 foot shot in the 10th for a walk off Homerun!!! I think we have had more production from first base this year then all off last!!! Helton was good, but he just could not hit anymore because of back issues.

The only thing better than beating the Montreal Canadians in the playoffs is seeing another team beat the Montreal Canadians. Goooo Rangers!
From a Bruins fanatic.

Whoops ! Just when I thought the Hawks would go up 2-0, the Kings woke up in the 3rd period and stole one in Chi-town. I think there might be a game 7 in this series. :10sign:

Hawks are all the sudden in some trouble!!!! Kings woke up!!!

Rangers are on a mission. They have been playing on the edge and taking a few liberties, but it is paying off for them.

Crawford is merely human rather than inhuman.

He was the difference against the Wild and when he's merely mortal Chicago struggles.
Hawks may win one at home but the kings got'em on the ropes. Done deal for the kings just a matter of game 5 or 6.

Rangers fans can already start making hotel arangements for the finals. Habs just can't adjust. Not having Price in goal doesn't help either.

Rangers/Kings - start printing the hats and shirts.

Last edited:
Back