NHL Stanely Cups Playoffs

I admit I have watched the finals.. They have been great games

Just cause the Hawks are gone does not mean you shouldn't watch. It's o.k.
I just love watching good hockey. Don't know what happened to the Rangers the other night, other then when the second goal was scored the air left the building and the Rangers. I don't want it to end in 4. I don't have a horse in the race and that makes it nice to watch without getting too mad or too excited...:cheers:

It may still happen!!! Probably not!!!!!:rolleyes: Not the way the Rangers wanted it to go for sure, now with their backs to the wall from here on out...

Cant say that I'm happy that the Hawks are not still playing but I agree its nice to watch a game just to watch a game. Not to low or to high.

Been some good games and I dont want the season to end but it also means we are that much closer to football! :D

It would sure be nice to stretch this thing out to 7 games, but I don't think that is going to happen. The Rangers will have to dig deep if they want this thing to go any further than tonight's game. Keep getting shots on net and hope Quick has an off night... But dammit, get those shots up high !!!

So far the NHL finals have certainly been better games than the NBA finals. The Spurs are putting on a clinic and the mighty LaBron and company are shell shocked...:eek:

Missed the LA goal but the two NYR goals have been real nice. Really nice SH goal NY scored right before the intermission.

If NY can hang on for the next 20 min and send this thing back to NY we just might have ourselves a series! :cheers:

The last one especially... Waited until Quick dropped down and had a good shot up top and Quick was no way going to stop it on his knees..:thumbsup: Should be exciting 3rd.

Well both teams had a chance in OT but betwen the shot that hit the goal and the late one on one chance the NYR probably should have ended this thing. Missed chances like that usually come back to haunt you.

They may have had their chance!!! It has been crazy for sure. Getting some bonus hockey tonight. Richards was flat out stoned.:eek:

Great game!!! I am going to miss it!! Crap, baseball season now I guess.. Looks like my horse crashed about the quarter mile mark!!:cheers:

LA couldnt have asked for a better deflection off the goalie to win. Hockey gods must have wanted this thing to end tonight becasue NY again had several chances in 2OT and missed.

Now its on to watch the Rockies and wait for football to get rolling.

Back